can't wait

Guest smile

Guest smile

hey every one x

my name is paige and i am 13. (14 next month)

we are hopefully moving to adelaide in september.

i'm going to miss all my friends but we will keep intouch.

i really can't wait to go.

i have family out there. (auntie, uncle and 3 cousons)

i would love to hear from anyone

love from paige

...x... ...x... ...x...:o:p:cute:

Guest Tiger

HI

My name is Emilyand I am 10(11 in december).:oI will miss all of my friends to but my mum says we can be penpals.:sad::cute:Have you got any pets? I have. We've got a little puppy called tally. She's is a Border Terrier. We also have a cat called TC ( TC stands for Top Cat.

Bye

EM

XXXX:p

Guest smile

hey...its me paige.

yer i have 1 dog. hes called tom. he is a border collie.

when are you mooving to adelaide?

do you have any family in adelaide ?

write back sooon please

love from paige xxx

Guest Tiger

Hi Paige :D

We're hoping to move to Adelaide next year. We haven't got any family over there, but my mum will have some friends who have already moved out there.

When are you going? If you go before me you'll still have to keep in touch. :wubclub:

Bye

Em x

Guest smile

hey emily x

i am hopefully mooving to adelaide in september so yeah i will be going before you.

i would love to still keep in touch with you x

bi xxx

Guest Tiger

Hey Paige,

You'll have to let me know what Oz is like when you get there - are you excited? I am. :jiggy:

Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have a little sister called Grace, she is 3 and very annoying some times, lol. :swoon:

Do you know what area you are going to in Adelaide? My mum has lots of ideas, but I don't know yet.

Em :chatterbox:

xxxx

Guest smile

hey emily :)

ive already been to australia... its great

the beaches are the best... and i saw a dolphin in the sea when i was snorkling!!!

i have a younger brother , hes 7 (8 on 3rd december)

we don't know what area we are mooving to yet but we have been looking at onkapringa hills, woodcroft, seaford rise, sheidow park and renella ( i think dats how you spell it) these places are all near my aunties bungalow!

love from paige xxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Meggs!

Hi everyone!

Im Meggs and I'm, 13. Me and my mum are hoping to go travelling round the world in June or July for a year, and we will be in Adeleide for about 3 or 4 months. I'm so excited! We will probably be there over christmas, so I wanted to make some friends to possibly meet up with!

Whats the best and worst thing about being in Adelaide and what do you miss most about the U.K.? How hot is it over christmas and are there lots of things to do?!?:cute:

Love Meggs X

Guest anna niks
hey emily x

i am hopefully mooving to adelaide in september so yeah i will be going before you.

i would love to still keep in touch with you x

bi xxx

hello paige my name is chelsea i am 11 , 12 in august, i am moving to adelaide in september aswell, we are going to happy valley, what part are you going to? love chelseaxx.:)

Guest anna niks
HI

My name is Emilyand I am 10(11 in december).:oI will miss all of my friends to but my mum says we can be penpals.:sad::cute:Have you got any pets? I have. We've got a little puppy called tally. She's is a Border Terrier. We also have a cat called TC ( TC stands for Top Cat.

Bye

EM

XXXX:p

hello emily my name is chelsea, i am 11 , 12 in august , i am going to australia in september with my mum dad and sister, i have to dogs they are bullmastiffs i dunno wether you no what they are or not ,

i will wait for a reply love chelsea

Guest Tiger

Hi Chelsea:)

Wow bullmastiffs are big dogs, ours is only small. We did have a staffordshire bull terrier but he died recently, he was 15, mum was really upset. :(

I cant wait to get to Australia - mum keeps showing me stuff on the internet and it looks great. I cant wait to see the beaches and just to be outside all the time, thats what mum says I'll be doing. :jiggy:

Well had better go - I'm going camping with my dad in Wales this weekend - mum says she'll get some peace now, only my little sister grace to put up with.

speak soon.

Emily x

Guest Tiger

Hi paige

I wish Id been to Australia before - I love dolphins, my mum has been in the water with one before. Hope you keep in touch when you get there and let me know what its like.

Emily x

Guest anna niks
Hi Chelsea:)

Wow bullmastiffs are big dogs, ours is only small. We did have a staffordshire bull terrier but he died recently, he was 15, mum was really upset. :(

I cant wait to get to Australia - mum keeps showing me stuff on the internet and it looks great. I cant wait to see the beaches and just to be outside all the time, thats what mum says I'll be doing. :jiggy:

Well had better go - I'm going camping with my dad in Wales this weekend - mum says she'll get some peace now, only my little sister grace to put up with.

speak soon.

Emily x

hi emily thanks for your message back,

my mum and dad keep showing me stuff on the internet aswell, i am sorrie to hear about your staffordshire bull terrier that is realy sad. australia does look great doesnt it i am realy exited:jiggy:i hope you have a good time in wales , great to hear back from you

love chelseaxx.

Guest Meggs!

Hi Chelsea,

Im Meggs, and I'm 13.

How old are you?

I am coming to Adelaide for 3/4 months as part of a year long round the world trip!

When are you moving out there?

Do you know what school you are going to yet?

Love Meggie XXX

Guest anna niks
Hi Chelsea,

Im Meggs, and I'm 13.

How old are you?

I am coming to Adelaide for 3/4 months as part of a year long round the world trip!

When are you moving out there?

Do you know what school you are going to yet?

Love Meggie XXX

hello meggs

im 11, i will be 12 in august,

i am moving to adaliade in september, i am not realy sure what school i am going to yet mum is in the process of doing all that now, when will you be in adaliade?

i will be going to happy valley adcaliede what part are you going to?

love chelsea x x x x :D

Guest Meggs!

Hi Chelsea,

I will hopefully be coming to Adelaide from November to January!

At the moment we are hoping to go to Glenelg, but we are not sure yet.

Hopefully we could meet up?

What are you most looking forward to?

Love Meggs XXX

Guest Tiger

Hi Chelsea

Thanks:p. Wales was great. We went to Bedgelert. Have u been on any holidays lately? We're going camping again next weekend.

Bye

Emily:goofy:

xxxx

Guest anna niks
Hi I'm ellie we are moving in september or october

hi ellie my name is chelsea i am 11 but i will be 12 in august, we are moving to australia at the end of september ,

how old are you?

:wubclub::jiggy::o:cute:

Guest anna niks
Hi Chelsea

Thanks:p. Wales was great. We went to Bedgelert. Have u been on any holidays lately? We're going camping again next weekend.

Bye

Emily:goofy:

xxxx

hi emily ,

thats ok :jiggy:i am gald you had a good time , i went on a holiday last year that is the recent one though ,

have anouth good holiday at camping , good luck

bye xx

:cute:

Guest anna niks
hey xxxx

australia is great !!

i was in the sea and a dolphin swam past me ... it was amazing !!!

keeep in touch yer ???

hope sooo

biii x

hey ,

my name is chelsea and i am 11 i will be 12 in august though ,

any way , when did you get out in ozzy i wil be going the end of september not long ,

keeep in touch

biiix:p:cute::wubclub::o