Hallett cove east primary school

SARAHH

Hello

I manage the uniform shop at Hallett Cove East Primary school. Prices vary a lot but as a guide a polo shirt will cost $24 and a pair of boys long grey pants are $18. The school jumper comes in two styles costing either $20 0r $27. I think these costs are comparable or cheaper than other local schools. Is there anything specifically you were wondering about?

Kind regards

​Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your message,

I'm having to prepare an income & expenditure for our first year; we have a six year daughter and seven year old son who will be attending Hallett Cove East and needed to know how much their uniforms and sports kits would cost?

Thank you,

Take care,

Sarah.

Hi

Well, one good thing is that there is no separate sports kits! The children wear normal uniform for PE. On PE days children can come to school wearing shorts ($12 for girls and boys $18) and their trainers. There is no summer and winter uniform either which means depending on weather you can choose what to send your children in. There is a summer dress which is also popular with the younger girls ($55) for warmer days.

Other schools may have a different policy.

HTH

​Sarah