Looking for friends

Guest isandev

Guest isandev

Hello everbody,:D

My name is Isabella (mummy and daddy call me issy) and I am 6 years old. I have got a little brother called Evan who is very annoying and noisy.

I am coming to Adelaide with all my family in August 2008 and I m very nervous :unsure:about making new friends. I would love to hear from other children who like me are moving to Adelaide and would really like to meet up and play with you when we get there.:biglaugh: I like dancing, swimming, playing with my friends and eating chocolate!!!!! I have two fish called Daisy-John and Elsie (long story !!).

I am really excited about hearing from you.

Love Isabella xxx

Guest cunnah10
Hello everbody,:D

My name is Isabella (mummy and daddy call me issy) and I am 6 years old. I have got a little brother called Evan who is very annoying and noisy.

I am coming to Adelaide with all my family in August 2008 and I m very nervous :unsure:about making new friends. I would love to hear from other children who like me are moving to Adelaide and would really like to meet up and play with you when we get there.:biglaugh: I like dancing, swimming, playing with my friends and eating chocolate!!!!! I have two fish called Daisy-John and Elsie (long story !!).

I am really excited about hearing from you.

Love Isabella xxx

Hi Izzy my name is Sophie.I have just had my Birthday and i was 9.

I am hopefully moving out to live in Adelaide also around September with my mum,dad and 3 brothers(also very loud and annoying)Jack is 10,David is 7 and Matthew is 3.He has got his arm in plaster because he broke his arm in half on our trampoline last week.It was really horrible when it happened.Where will you be living when you get to Adelaide?

From Sophie (Gill's daughter)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest isandev

Hiya Sophie,

Thank you for replying to me it makes me happy to know that we are not the only children going!;) I hope your brothers alright after his fall it sounds like it hurt a lot. My daddy says that we like the look of Flagstaff Hill but that he and mummy are dizzy looking at all the places. Where are you going to live??

I keep telling my daddy that my favourite football team is Liverpool and it makes him angry because he likes Leeds United:D. My brother wants me to put a policeman in the reply :policeman::policeman:. Hope to hear from you soon.

Love Issy

Guest cunnah10
Hiya Sophie,

Thank you for replying to me it makes me happy to know that we are not the only children going!;) I hope your brothers alright after his fall it sounds like it hurt a lot. My daddy says that we like the look of Flagstaff Hill but that he and mummy are dizzy looking at all the places. Where are you going to live??

I keep telling my daddy that my favourite football team is Liverpool and it makes him angry because he likes Leeds United:D. My brother wants me to put a policeman in the reply :policeman::policeman:. Hope to hear from you soon.

Love Issy

Hi again Issy

We like the look of Flagstaff Hill also but it will depend were my dad gets i job i think.

We also would look at houses in Happy Valley,Woodcroft,Reynella,Seaford and Hallet Cove if we can.

They are all on my mums list to look at.We went to look arounf Woodcroft Primary school last year when we went for a holiday.It was really nice i told my mum and dad that me and my brothers would love to go to that school if we can when we move to Adelaide

Keep writing to me please Issy whenever you want to

Love Sophie

x

Guest isandev

Hi Sophie,

Have you got any other friends who are moving out to Adelaide? One of my mummys friends is living there and she has got 2 children, Jacob who is 3 and Grace whos 1. I hope we live close to each other when we get there so we can play together. Evan my brother says he would like to play with your brother Matthew as well if he wants too. Evan has asked if Matthew likes football like he does. Evan likes Leeds United like his daddy although they are not very good!! nmbghk. Sorry Evan wanted to type and thats his attempt!!!!

Hope to speak to you soon.

Isabella xxxxxx

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Issy,

My name is Elain I am 4 and I have a little brother Called Caleb who is 2 (3 in August), he also thinks he's a Power Ranger.

We will be moving to Adelaide in September if my mam and dad sell our house. We would like to live in Woodcroft, but we will have to see where my dad gets a job.

I also like swimming (I would like to swim with dolphins), animals and playing outside in the garden but it's to cold today. You could come to play in our garden in Adelaide when we get there.

From

Elain xx :D:D

Guest isandev

Hiya Elain,

Isabella will be really happy when she finds out you have replied and will reply to you as well. She is really looking forward to meeting new friends in Adelaide and would love to come and play in your garden. And hopefully she will meet you in a few weeks in Warrington. When are you going to Adelaide.

Issy will reply soon

Bye for now

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anna niks
Hi again Issy

We like the look of Flagstaff Hill also but it will depend were my dad gets i job i think.

We also would look at houses in Happy Valley,Woodcroft,Reynella,Seaford and Hallet Cove if we can.

They are all on my mums list to look at.We went to look arounf Woodcroft Primary school last year when we went for a holiday.It was really nice i told my mum and dad that me and my brothers would love to go to that school if we can when we move to Adelaide

Keep writing to me please Issy whenever you want to

Love Sophie

x

hi sophie we are going to flagstaff hill or happy valley as my dad has allready got a job waiting for him there. mum and dad have got friends there and they say it is realy nice there . :D. hopefully we can meet up when we all get over there , we are also going in september . :)

Guest isandev
Hi Issy,

My name is Elain I am 4 and I have a little brother Called Caleb who is 2 (3 in August), he also thinks he's a Power Ranger.

We will be moving to Adelaide in September if my mam and dad sell our house. We would like to live in Woodcroft, but we will have to see where my dad gets a job.

I also like swimming (I would like to swim with dolphins), animals and playing outside in the garden but it's to cold today. You could come to play in our garden in Adelaide when we get there.

From

Elain xx :D:D

Hiya Elain,

Thank you for replying to me :jiggy:I like swimming too and go to lessons on saturday mornings. I am taking my gold badge soon. I would like to play with you very much when we get to Adelaide. Hopefully we can play at the meet in a couple of weeks time. Evan can play with Caleb too.

Love

Issy xxxxxx:biglaugh:

Hi Issy.

My name is Alicia and i am also 6. I will be 7 on 23 october. When are you 7? I am not in Adelaide yet but i will hopefully get there in January. I will just be moving there with my mum.

I go to swimming lessons every Thursday, i really enjoy swimming. I used to do ballett but havent done it for a while, I did like it though.

Hopefully we can meet up when i get to Adelaide. You will have lots of friends by then.

Love Alicia.xx ;):cute::)