Hello

the fishers

Hello Skye.

My name is Alicia and i am also 6 years old. When will you be 7? I am in October. My mum thinks that the schools in Adelaide just have packed lunches, but shes not 100% sure. I am really looking forward to going, i'm glad you are to.

Love Alicia :)

Guest isandev

Hello Skye,

My name is Isabella and i am 6 years old and will be 7 in October. I am not sure about school diners mum thinks it maybe just packed lunches. I am feeling a little worried:unsure: about leaving all my friends but i am excited about being near the beach. I also have a brother called Evan who is 4 years old.

Issy xxxx

Hello Skye,

My name is Isabella and i am 6 years old and will be 7 in October. I am not sure about school diners mum thinks it maybe just packed lunches. I am feeling a little worried:unsure: about leaving all my friends but i am excited about being near the beach. I also have a brother called Evan who is 4 years old.

Issy xxxx

Hello Isabella i think your mum is right. when we get there i cant wait until we can go in the sea. we could become friends. maybe we could go in a cage under water

to see sharks. If we go to kanagroo island we could see some kanagroos. and we

could see some koalabears wich smell like wee. what do you like doing i like doinig lots of stuf.

love skye

xxxx:swoon:
:jiggy::chatterbox:

Hi Skye

I didn't know koalabears smell like wee. It would be nice to meet on kangaroo island, i love swimming to, i have lessons every week so i hope when i get there i can swim really well. Do you like horses? i hope i can go horse riding to.

My mum said i can have friends round my house so if we meet i hope you can come round to play,

it would be good if Isabella can come to.

Love Alicia.xx :);)

Hi Alicia,

I would love to go to your house but we won't be in Adelaide until december. I also love horses but i've only been on one once.

When i'm in Adelaide you and Isabella can come round my house for a bbq if you like?? And maybe we can all go to the beach.

I can't wait to see you and Isabella, I wonder if both of you are as excited as me about

Hi Alicia

moving to Australia.

Love Skye

xxxx

:chatterbox::jiggy::P

ps ive attatched a photo of me for you

Hi Skye

We won't get to Adelaide till January so you will be there before me. I can't wait either, its soooo exciting.

Its great to see a picture of you. My mum is not sure how to put a photo on. She will have a play on the computer and put one on when she can do it.

I've only been on horses 2 times but love it. I have an adopted horse at redwings horse sanctuary called Harry Potter. I can't ride him though.

I look forward to the bbq at yours with isabella.

Love Alicia.xx :wubclub::o :jimlad: