hi its zack

Guest philnjulie

Guest philnjulie

Hi i'm zack I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters and we are moving to

Adelaide when we sell the house.

I am 9 biggest of the lot,

if any body wants to message me they can.

BYE! :D:):P:wink:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest philnjulie

hi zak its zack I only found your message today before

school. We have sold our house and hope to leave in june,do you know where you will be living when you arive in oz. I will be living in nuriootpa

near my auntie nikki,and I will be going to my uncle richards school where he teaches.

It would be nice to meet you in Australia when we arrive.

Bye for now zak

from zack :D:):o

Guest G'n'T

hi zack

i don't know where i'm going to be living yet, will find out in the next 2 weeks, i hope it's not too far from you. it's only 13 days until we fly out now, i'm going to sydney for a few days first. :D:D

what sort of things do you like to do, i like riding my bike, fishing, playing on the beach, swimming, squash, cricket & rounders.

hope to see you over there soon :D:) 8) :) :lol:

zak

• 1 month later...
Guest bob t
Hi i'm zack I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters and we are moving to

Adelaide when we sell the house.

I am 9 biggest of the lot,

if any body wants to message me they can.

BYE! :D:):P:wink:

:DHeyy i'm Ellie my friends all me Ellie Belli and im 10 years old but when i get there i will be 11 yeppy.I'm moving to adelaide aswell on the 19th of august i'm really excited,i can't wait to meet new poeple but i am going to miss all my friends here!!!!I have a brother called louis and a half sister she's called lauren im going to miss here alwell because she isnt going.I have 2 pets there cats 1 is black and white he's called alfie.I have another cat she is tabby and she's called mitzi,but we can't take them because it costs to much and we don't think they would be happy going through the all that trouble of getting them there,and we don't want to do that to them!!so do u have any pets if u do i would love to hear all about them so write back !!:)

many thaxs Ellie Belli xx

Guest nickey and neill

hi

im Amy my friends call me boo

i am hoping to move to Adelaide or Melbourne . We are having a hard time deciding weather to take our dog because he is gettimg quite old and will not like being on the plane by his self. If you could give us any advice then please write beck

Amy

x

Guest nickey and neill

hi jasmine

im Amy i am 10 and we are hoping to move to Adelaide next year in september i would like to hear about your family and have some chat with you

Amy

x

• 1 month later...
Guest familyheaver

Hi my name is Megan and i am almost 8.

I am moving to Australia on 10th september.

I would like to chat with people living there already.:jiggy:

:cute:LOVE MEGAN

• 2 weeks later...
Guest super ally

Hi everyone, my name is Alistair but most call me super ally! I am 9 and hopefully moving to Australia/Adelaide next year.

Would love to hear from others who are moving too or hoping to.