• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Woodcroft college

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Isn't interesting in that my original post of 9/10 for All Saints, for us, is no longer so. Both the boys left last term & now go to Woodcroft Primary.
      Brad has been accepted into Woodcroft College from Year 8, High School.
      I was also impressed with the tour, students & staff, how quick, friendly & well mannered they all are.
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

Richard & Amanda
      Just a thought.....I went and collected the prospectus and paid the $40 to get on the waiting list. Get on that waiting list sooner rather than later!
      I am trying to get Hannah a place for 2011 that will be year 7 I think it is. She is currently year 3.
      Popular school but I wanted options though I also have my eye on Reynella East (thanks Libby!!! )

Happy Valley
      243 times
      My kids are at Reynella East Primary and one is going up to the high school in January............Very happy with everything.............

But they are getting very strict with the zone now..........you must live in the Zone! Big, big waiting lists...........

My kids have been going there now for 2.5 years...............They are in reception, year 3 & 7..........

I know kids at Woodcroft College and also kids who will be attending there next year............have heard good things.........
      Last edited by lorluc; 18-11-2008 at 05:39 AM.
      Arrived November 2005........live in Happy Valley

I have been a Woodcroft College since reception, I graduated 2 weeks ago! and I will tell you if you are living in the south. It is the best possible school to go to. I enjoyed it heaps and the teachers are just fantastic! the school has developed a lot making it even greater and a junior school gym is being built!

I would recommend sending your kids there as it is a fantastic schools and one of the cheaper private schools around
      Guest75, Lulujim and cliffy like this.

Hallett Cove, Adelaide
      160 times
      Quote Originally Posted by dale_jo@ View Post
      Chelsea has just started Transitition their for Reception next year ans she absolutely loves it!!!!!

So Far So Good!!!

I thought I saw you Jo the other day!! Thomas started Year 1 this term. We went on a tour last term, thinking we'd enroll him for Year 7 but we were so impressed with what we saw/heard that we got him in straight away (fortuantly they had a space for him).
      In only a short space of time Thomas has really settled in and is being finally challenge and engaged in his learning. He's a different boy, so full of enthusiasm to go to school and when he gets in the car at the end of the day he talks none stop about what he has learnt/did all the way home. He's now a very happy boy.
      Judi x
      p.s Jo keep an eye out for me.

brussel sprout
      Our son has been there since July, in Yr7 and so far we are very impressed too. I can't say he loves it, how many 13 year olds admit to loving school....but no problems so far. It is a caring school and I agree with TYKE that kids in general are well mannered, polite and confident with adults.
      Good Luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums