Campbelltown childcare centre

Guest twinfamily

Guest twinfamily

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience of this childcare centre in Campbelltown? We're thinking of sending our children here.

http://www.campbelltownccc.com.au/

any comments would be great. It's either this or a childminder (ie daycare at a childminder - apologies I don't know the right terminology.

Thanks in advance,

jessica

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We sent our twins there for about a year before they were old enough to go the Montessori in Norwood that my wife had enrolled them in. We were quite happy with the Campbelltown centre. They started in the under two's group and had a great carer who was very helpful and always happy to talk to us. Even phoning my wife up to let her know the kids were alright. Once they moved up into the next group the attention wasn't as great but then its a lot higher child to adult ratio.

Overall we were happy with the place, they had good outside spaces and lots of things for them to play with. The only downside was the amount of colds the kids seemed to get but I guess you get that anywhere there are lots of kids together!

Hi

There are many 'Family Day care providers '(childminders) in and around the Campbelltown area who work towards the 'Early years learning Framework '(EYLF) - worth trying them out as well...

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via PM. I work within 'FDC' as an early years teacher and in the past you have been in contact with me in regard to 'Childcare'...