Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By jo_marnes

Thread: Hallett Cove East primary school

Hallett Cove, SA
      22 times

Hallett Cove East primary school

Hi all,If you have a child that attends the above school can you please inform me of how they are getting on? Positives and negatives about the school appreciated. I have tried to contact the school (twice by email) to see if a place is available for my daughter but no one has replied. We are moving out to Adelaide in January 2014 and I would wish for my daughter to attend a school in Hallett Cove or Sheidow Park.Any feedback gratefully received.Thanks in advance.

Here, not there.
      4892 times
      Chances are until you are actually resident in Aus they won't be able to tell you if they have a place or not. Its not a zoned school that I can see and if you are moving in January, it'll be the summer holidays. I'd give them a call (it costs us 2p a minute or so to call landlines in Aus so is affordable) during their school hours (before the clocks change so you have the more favourable 8.5 hour time difference) and see if you can talk to someone to discuss.

In the meantime I went searching on the forum for you and found this thread on the school

Hallett Cove, Adelaide
      211 times
      My kids go there. I'm moving my eldest early to private middle school as I have not been impressed. I have since joined governing council and my opinions remain the same (if not worse!). If I could get my kids into Woodend (zoned) primary then I would in a heartbeat. I don't feel that the R-12 or the south school are any better. Not the best schools in this area. Which is a shame as there is a lot going for it otherwise
      Yvonne & Neil likes this.
      COMPUTER PROBLEMS? PM for cheap rates, no fix = no fee!
      Arrived Adelaide - 16/3/09 (Temporary 475), Applied for PR - 16/3/11 (887), Visa Grant - 12/04/2011, Official Aussies March 2014