Hiya, is anyone else thinking of moving to adelaide?

Guest Cunnah97

Guest jill wright

Bet you all can't wait to go . hope all goes well with the medical. I have a boy 7 ,one 12 and a daughter 15 and they are looking forward to it too

Jill

Guest Tinkerbell

hey

i'm 12 and i have two sisters one is 16 and the other is almost 11. my parents got everything done and we could go but they suddenly changed their mind but i still wanna go so i probly will when i'm older. i went a couple of years ago for a holiday and thought we should have gone. we are definately not going but you should because it's a once in a life time chance.

Tinkerbell

p.s if you are worried about missing your old friends then you can still ring or text them (expensive) and you can e-mail them. GO FOR IT!!!

Guest texas
We are going for medicals soon and just waiting for the visa then.

i am 10 and i have 2 more brothers aged 3 and 7 and 1 sister aged 9

Hiya,

My name is Alfie nearly 10! We are hoping to be out in Adelaide by September. My dad has got a job there. :SLEEP:Do you like LEGO? I am crazy :wacko:about lego its going to take ages to pack it all!!! We will be living in Glenelg for the first three months. I love Dr Who:DI have an older brother, but he will not be coming, he is nearly 20. I will miss my friends here, but I am looking forward to making new friends over there. we had our medicals in Jan and are hoping to hear soon. Keep in touch! (p.s. Texas is my mums' usename, I am going to register on my own if I can.

Guest halfadozen

Hi,

It's so nice to read threads from the kids of the families. I have 3 girls aged 13, 11 and 6 and a boy aged 9. We are at the start of our process and trying not to get too excited yet. It's late now and they are in bed but I will get them to read what you have put.

Good luck to you all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest texas

Hi Ellie,

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, I have been in France with my family on a holiday. We are hoping to go in September this year. The visa's have come through, but there is one thing they need to clear up before we can have them properly, something to do with when my dad visited Australia years ago, they think he is still there!!!! We are hoping to be living in Glenelg for the first three months. Where are you going to be living? I love Lego and have loads I will be fed up waiting for my lego to arrive as it will not arrive for seven weeks :( Woooo! LEGO! visit my blog at http://wwwbrickbroadsheetlego.blogspot.com/

LOL (Lots of LEGO!)

4LF1E :)