junior schools morphett vale

Guest louise78

Guest louise78

Hi there,

We arrive at our short term 6 mth rental property on 1st Dec, we would like our 7yr old boy to get stuck straight into school and meet friends, can anyone suggest the best schools around here.

Cheers Louise, Simon, & Joe :jiggy:

Morphett vale is a big area so you need to have a look at schools around you, my boys go to Morphett Vale Primary School ( on Lawrence Street but can be seen from sherriffs road), its a mix of 2 small schools that they closed down and banded together in the old high school, its still a small school so no large classes..My eldest was in PNPS, we moved him last yr and its the best thing we ever did...the schools great, the principle is very approachable and very hands on, I would totally recommend it :)

http://www.morphettvaleps.sa.edu.au/

JO