New to this!!

Guest texas

Guest texas

Gidday! :)

Im Alfie - aged 9, I like LEGO, The Grim adventures of Billy & Mandy, The Simpsons, Spongebob, Coranation Street and FRED FREDBURGER Yes!:wacko:#

Hope to get in touch - visit my blog at http://wwwbrickbroadsheetlego.blogspot.com/ and plz comment. Havent seen OZ in the flesh yet but hoping to get there soon.

C Ya!

(p.s.) using my mums' login to post at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aussie pat

HI IM ED:jiggy:

I like the simpsons, doctor who and primeval.

I love monsters and aliens.I also like lego but not as much as you.

Im also going to move to adelaide.

We hope to move by November which is bad because my birthday is in november and i will be 11.:biglaugh:

Hope you get to move soon.

from ed :goofy:

Guest texas

Hi Ed,

Do you know where you might be living once you get there? Has your dad got a job there? My dad has got a job in Adelaide and they are re-locating us! I am an only child are you? My mum and dad said we can get a dog, in the future, once we have settled there, hopefully we will do. Are you looking forward to moving? My birthday is in August, so I will be going out just after that. Its' great to hear from you, keep in touch! LEGO! 4LF1E:)

Guest Aussie pat

i will be probably be living on flagstaff hill and will be going to school at prince alfred college. i have got a sister called immy and my mum will be working . we are also going to get a dog and maybe a pool:arghh:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest texas
i will be probably be living on flagstaff hill and will be going to school at prince alfred college. i have got a sister called immy and my mum will be working . we are also going to get a dog and maybe a pool:arghh:

Hi again Ed,

We have been looking at Flagstaff Hill as my Dad has friends there - Initially though, we will be living in Glenelg for three months as my Dads work is putting us up there, so will have to go to school there for a bit:swoon: I have never moved school or house so it wil be strange. The good thing is I leave school in July and will start school in Adelaide in October and then five weeks later break up for their school holidays!!!!! Yippeeeeeee my mum and dad are not sending me back to school in September as we will be leaving at the beginning of October and it was hardly worth going back for four weeks and starting a new class, so I will be home educated for that time - yuk!!!

My mum and dad said we can get a dog once we are settled and we hope to get a pool too. Keep in touch

Alfie:jiggy: