We Got Our Visa!!!

Guest The Hadleys

Guest The Hadleys

WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

HI THIS IS ZOE AGE 10,

WE GOT OUR VISA!!! AND WE ARE JUST TRYING TO SELL OUR HOUSE NOW!!!:arghh: THATS THE HARDEST PART AFTER YOU GET YOUR VISA AND OF COURSE LEAVING YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest dinawayneandkids

Hi Zoe,

My name is Jessica. Iam eight. We are hoping to move to Adeladie too. W2e have all ready sold our house and sent off my dads visa. The rest of use have got ozzie passports cause my mum is australian. Can't wait to go. where are you going to live in adeladie? We are going to live near tea tree gully. My mum's family live over there. My mum's cousin has horses on her farm. We are hoping to ride one. Best wishes. Hope you sell your house soon. Jessica.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ellie

cool im kirsty im so happy for you we are half way throug. I cant wait...

where abouts do you live i live in branston.

im verry upset abou leaveing i have a boyfraind a best mate like a sister and the harsiset is i have a dad my mum and dad have split up so im leaveing one of the behind

bye bye.. by the way im 10