Long day care recommendations around Seacliff/Glenelg

Guest M-J

Hi All

We have been in Adelaide for 4 whole weeks now and it looks like a job offer may be arriving soon :-) Can anyone recommend a good long day care centre near Seacliff or Glenelg please? Not all have been rated against the National Standard so wondered if anyone had come across a good one on their travels.

I have a 3 year old son and 3 month old daughter.

(Play dates welcome too!)

Thanks!:smile:

I looked at lots of them in the area - i quite liked the look of sturt road as two ex principals run it and seems like a good programme and the good start in glenelg north I was impressed with the teacher but the place needed a little touch up! My friend said she went to warradale community centre and was really impressed. I have a three year old so I didn't look at the baby rooms though! :)