• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Toddlers

Mclaren Flat
      13 times
      Hiya, we moved to Adelaide about 2 months ago now with our 2.5yr old daughter and we are loving it. We too were worried about the flight. Having visited Australia the beginning of last year and having an awfull flight as our little girl was ill and cried the whole way. This time was a breeze though, she was an angel, and being that bit older def helped. I must confess we downloaded some of her favouite shows and puzzles onto the ipad, a must if you have one or similar.
      Although we are alittle further north than you will be i have come to realise nothing is very far here. Even if there isnt one right on your doorstep it wont be far. I have gone down to Noarlunga to meet up with people and takes no time at all. So much to do with little ones!! I cant give info on your specific area in afraid (im still learning ) but hope it helps ease your mind. Good luck with everything!!!
      Permanent Resident Visa approved on 18th December 2013 - Arrived 20th March 2014. Anthony, Emma, Alannah (4yrs) & Thomas (1yr)

103 times
      My daughter goes to a little class called Nursery Notes, we pay extra and she does it at Childcare but they have a studio where they can go also! She is on a 10 week program and has 1 30m lesson each week with a different musical instrumment and she absolutly loves it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12