Primary Schools - Wynn Vale, Golden Grove, Greenwith etc.

Guest Adam73

Guest Adam73

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hello now that we're here in Adelaide!

I've seen a few posts related to Primary schools in the Golden Grove area but they are a few years old now. So I'm wondering if anyone could perhaps tell me

which government schools are good in the area. Maybe if you have children attending these schools, what you and your children think of them etc? We now live in Wynn Vale if that helps.

thanks,

Adam.

Guest Adam73

thanks for that, we've done the tour for GG Primary and rated it pretty high. It's difficult to gauge a school just from doing a tour. Appreciate your feedback!

Guest Nix2010

Hi Adam

we arrived in Golden Grove 2 years ago in September my 10 and 9 year olds are both at Golden Grove Primary after leaving a tiny village school in England. They are thriving at the school personally and educationally - couldn't recommend a school more. And The head teacher and all her staff are wonderful and very approachable.

Good Luck

Any feedback on Keithcott Farm?

Hmmm my son went there when we first arrived, I'm sure they are a good school for some children but they didn't meet any needs for my son. Don't get me wrong they have some lovely teachers but I have no faith in the leadership there. But this was over 5 years ago so they may have got their act together.

• 8 years later...