Reccie week in Adelaide complete, now time for decisions.....

EmmaB

Hi, my husband and I are presently sitting in Dubai airport returning home from our reccie trip. Very successful week, beautiful city, very excited to move. However, now we need to make some decisions, we have visited a total of 8 schools in the eastern and beach surburbs, due to zoning some of them are not an option, cost and the commute to Salisbury for work has narrowed it down to 2 schools, Grange and Star of the Sea. I would be very interested to get a parents view on these 2 schools. Grange is zoned so we would need to secure accommodation before a place for the children would be confirmed, the other school us a catholic school so no zone. Anybody have a view or balanced argument that they would care to share? Thanks, much appreciated xx