Tafe Mature Students

is there anyone who is due to start at TAFE in july this year ?

would like to hear from anyone

Ivan Russell
      Mate or Mate ess..I just finished TAFE as a mature age student and still have contact with the Coordinator. So, if I can't answer your question, I have the contact who can.....Fire away.....
      Ivan the not so terrible

Not me, but I recommend joining the mature students association on campus, and/or the international students club.
      Last edited by Zippy; 25-05-2008 at 09:26 AM. Reason: forgot to put the second club in

poms in skegness

TAFE mature students

Hi there. Start TAFE in July 2009, so I have another year to wait. We are just waiting for our house to sell. - what a bad time to start?

What are you going to study? I am doing a Diploma in Salon Management & Hairdressing. I am a bit nervous of being a "Mature Student".

Hope you settle in well, keep us posted of your progress.

South Plympton, Adelaide
      1114 times
      Don't be nervous there are lots of mature age students these days and your life experience will help you through the course. When I did my nursing degree at uni , there were quite a few mature age students. I was 30 when I finished.
      Sailed SS Australis out of Southampton 1977.Arrived October in Adelaide via Melbourne 1977.Liverpool/London 1987 - 1992
      Adelaide 1992 to eternity:)and one day you'll wake up and stop counting how long you've been here.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums