Baby groups and activities in Adelaide, Eastern Suburbs

MaidMarion

Hi,

We are hoping to move to Adelaide between April and June 2015. Our son is almost 6 months. ARe there many baby groups/activities in Adelaide, especially around the Eastern Suburbs? What costs are involved usually? It would be great for me and baby to make new friends via groups and activities!

THanks!

Yeah, look up CAFHS. They have some centres which run all sorts of groups. Not in the eastern suburbs but I'm going to a mothers craft class tomorrow, with creish (sp) provided, and a new mothers group the day after. They also have groups for older children and mothers. It is all free.

My local library has two half hour groups for small babies. There was at least one for older babies too (and a knitting group of your into that sort of thing). Again all free.