Passed our meds!!!

Guest Cunnah97

Guest Cunnah97

Hi i'm jack and i'm 10 but 11 in june the 9th!

We passed our medicals a couple of weeks ago but cant get our house sold!

I think now it is just our house!

I am really looking forward to going!we are moving to just south of adedaide i think somewhere around port moarluaga or seaford, and i will be going to seaford primary or seaford high school! Is anyone in the same situation as us with the house?

Guest caz and wayne

Hi Jack

We were lucky and managed to sell our house quickly in January. We will be moving to Adelaide on 2nd July and are going to stay in an apartment for a couple of weeks. Then we are going to stay in a house in Belair until September.

I am going to miss my family but we are spending lots of time with them before we go and they are all going to come and visit.

do you like football?

which football team do you support?

bye Jack

from Thomas

age nine

Guest cunnah10

Oh yes i forget! My favourite players are Steven gerrard and fernando torres! I got my own website mostly on steven gerrard and a bit on the whole of liverpool if you would like to visit it here it is: www.stevengerrardonline2008.piczo.com whoever goes on it please tell me wat u think.

Let me guess do u like bolton wonderers?

:jiggy:

P.S this is on my mums account :arghh:

;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest caz and wayne

Dear Jack

My favourite team is also Liverpool and my favourite players are Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres. Also Ryan Babel. I have checked out your website and think it is cool. Happy Birthday for Monday. Did you have a good time?

Will you show me how to set up a website when we get to Adelaide?

See you soon

Tom

Guest Cunnah97

Hi Tom,

My b'day party was absolutely brilliant! I went bowling with 4 mates and my mum and dad.

And the bithday boy (me) won the second game, we had 2 games. And on that game I had about 5 spares and 3 strikes, and ended up with 112 points!

I like ryan babel aswell.

I would like to meet you at adelaide and have a game of football, also I will of course help you make a website. What would you put on it?

Where are you moving to after the apartment?

Hope we will live by each other.

See you soon,

Jack

Guest Hansonhouse

Hi Tom and Jack

We have sold our house which is good, but haven't got the visa yet! Hoping to move to Adelaide in Sept 08 before I should go up to Comp. I was 11 on May 11th so our birthdays are quite close.

I love footie too, I play for a team, Codnor Boys and my favourite team is Chelsea FC. My favourite players are Frank Lampard and Joe Cole and Petrcech. I also love Cricket and play for Butterly Under 13's.

Our friends moved to Seaford in April and they go to Moana Primary School.

I am on my mum's log in and she is typing this for me as she is quicker than me.

I would love to meet up with you both for a game of footie when we all get there

Rory :biglaugh:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest njacinthebox

Hi Jack,

well im in the same house situation as you! we just cant seem to get our house sold andits been like a more then 5 months or somfin its been on the market it is sooo annoying coz were leavin in August!!:swoon: we just keep hopin some1 will buy it we r even considering some1 rentin it anything!!!:chatterbox:

from Tiffany xoxo

Guest njacinthebox
Hi Jack,

well im in the same house situation as you! we just cant seem to get our house sold andits been like a more then 5 months or somfin its been on the market it is sooo annoying coz were leavin in August!!:swoon: we just keep hopin some1 will buy it we r even considering some1 rentin it anything!!!:chatterbox:

from Tiffany xoxo

am i the only girl lolz! :unsure:

Guest cunnah10
Hi Jack,

from Tiffany xoxo

Jack is my brother (cunnah 97)

i think he has been writing to you on here

Sophie