Need help filling in form

etch123

I just ignore all sections I don't know on forms and then point it out when I hand the forms back in - whether it's school, doctors or Guides. Not all of my children have seen a doctor since we've been here so they're not registered and since you can switch doctors anyway I always leave it blank.

The school will soon tell you and it shouldn't hamper your application.

Hundreds / sections are ways of identifying residential areas/property. So South Australia (State) would consist of x number of smaller areas (Hundreds) and each Hundred would consist of smaller areas again (Sections). For South Australia, you can use http://maps.sa.gov.au/plb/ use the info option and it should give you the 'Hundred' for the area/property you're looking at. I'd have thought that address, suburb and postcode would satisfy requirements though.

The Hundred/Section bit probably only applies to rural properties where the address is a bit vague or a large block of land out in the middle of nowhere. SA is divided into hundreds, it is how they divided up the land when it was first settled (by Europeans) - this is an ancient way of dividing land, a hundred would be the size of land which sustained 100 households.