Primary schools in and around Aberfoyle Park

Tika

Just arrived in Adelaide and staying in glenelg in a short term holiday let. We think we have decided on aberfoyle park to rent in but we could do with some advice on primary schools. Anyone got any experience of aberfoyle hub R-7 or thiele or craigburn (which I believe is zoned).

thanks in advance

nicola

Hello and welcome to the forum and Adelaide :)

I know a number of people who have children attending those you mentioned :) All are very happy with their respective school.

Thiele is zoned iirc although if its not got a demand placed on it they may not insist on you living in the zone.

TBH you'd be fine with any of them I think. I'd go visit them all, meet the principals, see what you think of them all and go from there. Also consider Flagstaff Hill primary depending on where you rent in the area as its also a good option. I know people who have kids in there :) Happy Valley is a really nice primary too.

If you end up Coromandel Valley side, Coromandel primary is well spoken of, as is Eden Hills. Both are zoned iirc but you can check and see easy enough. Blackwood and other options around there too, depending on the exact area.