hi i'm new to the site my name is natasha

julie-ruth

Hello i'm Natasha and i'm 10 and i'm new to this site. I'v got 2 sissters called melanie and charlotte.I'v got 7 fish,1 cat called huwe and a hamster called lucy but when I leave them be hind and when I move i'm going to miss my friends:sad:.In oseland it will be hot and sunny:v_SPIN:.I'm hopping to get some friends on this website so you can reaply if you like:cute: From Natasha

Guest Maddisons

Hi Natasha. Welcome to the site. My name is Bethan and I am also 10. I have 1 sister called Chloe Mae and we are moving to Adelaide at the end of June. I will be leaving my Rabbit and Guinea Pig when I go to Oz. They are called Flopsy and Mollie. I will miss my friends, family and my pets. Hope to see you in Adelaide. From Bethan.

Guest cunnah10
Hello i'm Natasha and i'm 10 and i'm new to this site. I'v got 2 sissters called melanie and charlotte.I'v got 7 fish,1 cat called huwe and a hamster called lucy but when I leave them be hind and when I move i'm going to miss my friends:sad:.In oseland it will be hot and sunny:v_SPIN:.I'm hopping to get some friends on this website so you can reaply if you like:cute: From Natasha

Hi my name is sophie and i am 10 years old and we are moving to Adelade in August.

I will miss my friends and family but i am looking forward to making new friends in OZ.

I will miss my rabbits poppy and tilly and my pet fish but the family who want to rent our house asked if they could have them so that will be good.

Where are you going to live and go to school?

Bye from Sophie

Guest JennyJay

hi my name is megan:chatterbox:and i am 10. I am excited about moving to oz,:)and making new friends, And going to a new school. I love dancing and singing, Even though my mum says that i sound like a strangled cat:biglaugh:. Hope to hear from u soon bye 4 now meg.

Thanks megen for sending me a reply:wubclub:.I like singing and dancing to.my sisters sound realy bad But at school I got into a singing finel but i came 2 :sad:.When I move to oz im going to a new school my mum said that they are better:idea: but theres lots of spiders:shocked:.I dont like spiders.

Guest JennyJay

hi Natasha, Do u know were about in adelaide u will be living? We don't yet, but we have got to live near the town center because mum and dad+2 brothers will be working there . ( I don't like spiders either:arghh:)

Guest JennyJay

Hi Natasha,

thank you for your reply. :wubclub: do you know were abouts you will be living ? we need to live near the center of Adelaide because that is were my family will be working. ( I don't like spiders either:arghh:) Bye 4 now, hope to here from you soon meg.

Guest JennyJay

Hi Nicole sorry you are not looking forword to moving to oz, but i am really excited about all the wondful things to see and all the new people I will meet . megan

• 3 weeks later...

hi evrybody i'm having my last year at school before we move and we are nely finshed:jiggy:.I'm going to having a great friends but i have and to leave to:sad:but if we don't sell we are going to put it onto rent so we might be apall to see them agen:).So I hope you are all having a great time. From natasha