Hello I'm melanie

julie-ruth

Guest dinawayneandkids

Hi Melanie,

It is Jessica. Are you at school yet? I am off school for another week!:)What have you done in your holidays. I have done: I have been the zoo, had a sleepover,played out with our friends who live on our street and have been the park. I will be glad to go back to school because my best friend, Katy has been on holiday for two weeks. When are you going to go to australia. Do you know yet? We are hoping to be gone by the 18th of august.

Jessica.

P.S Hope you write back soon.

Dear Jessica

Sorry the person who was going to buy are home is not going to buy are home now sow are home is going back on the market but we are still going in october I wish they still were going to bye it.But we can still be friends can't we ? I'm relly sad that i wont see you for AEGIS.

FROM MELANIE

Guest dinawayneandkids

Hi Melanie,

So sorry about your house hasn't been bought. When we had people to look at the house, they likeit. but never bought it. Then the 2nd people to come and look at the house, they like it so much they wanted to keep my curtans. My mum made them, so we are taking them to Oz.:v_SPIN:

We can still be friends because my mum said that when we are in oz we can still write to each other. What do you like to do? I like ballroom, Latin, Tap, Jazz and ballet dancing. My mum has been looking on the computer to find me a dance teacher in oz, so i don't have to give up my dancing when i have done so well.

My mum's cousin looks after horses and ponies. We are hoping to ride them when we gk to oz. All of my mum's family live in oz.

Hope your house sells soon.:jiggy:

Catch you later. Jessica.

Guest dinawayneandkids

Hi Nicola,

It is Jessica. I am so excited that we are going to see each other in two weeks. Why don't you want to go? Well, here is some advice, In adeladie it is cool. You will like it over there. The people over there are nice and friendly.:wubclub:

I can't wait go over and eat my fav breakfast. FRUITLOOPS.

And the salt and vinger crisps.

THEY WERE HOT!:arghh:

hOPE YOU WRITE BACK.

Jessica.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest njacinthebox

heya,

im Tiffany and really want to make some new friends. if u look @ my lil thread then u'll know all about me im goin to Hallet Cove.

from Tiffany xoxo

Guest njacinthebox

hi,

Your mum julie is it? well she said u would like 2 speak to me! I would luv to speak to all of u what time r u goin to Adelaide?

• 5 months later...
Guest JasmineRox

I will be your friend if you want!:wubclub:It gets more easier as you go along it took me 2 days to get 1 friend when you go to school you might not under stand some of them because they are Austrailian and :emoticon-signxmas:

Jasmine!!!