Which Hallett Cove Kindy?

JoRed4

I wondered if anyone could help me out. My daughter is due to start Kindy in January in Hallett Cove. I have her name down at both Karrara Kindy & Hallett Cove Preschool because I couldn't decide. I have taken her to a playgroup at each Kindy but that hasn't helped. Both Kindy's are lovely & the staff in both seem very nice. With the transition classes starting in term 4, I really need some help in making up my mind please.

Thank you

I think they're both really good. One way to decide could be if you know what school you want her to go to? I think most children who go to Karara go to Hallett Cove East whereas I think the hallett cove pre school is a bit more divided between the 3 schools. So I guess if she's going to East I'd choose Karrara as chances are the friends she's made will move on to school with her.

Thank you for your reply. This has helped a lot. I have a small group of friends here and all their children go to St John's Catholic School in Christies Beach, this is where she is most likely to go. Based on what you said Hallett Cove Pre School would probably make more sense as the children seem to be more spread out in terms of which school they go on to afterwards.

I think they're both really good. One way to decide could be if you know what school you want her to go to? I think most children who go to Karara go to Hallett Cove East whereas I think the hallett cove pre school is a bit more divided between the 3 schools. So I guess if she's going to East I'd choose Karrara as chances are the friends she's made will move on to school with her.