Hi eveybody are u wating for a visa?

Guest JennyJay

Guest cunnah10
hi my name is megan and me an my family are wating for a visa i hate wating :SLEEP: .Non of our family know that we are moving to oz YET!:policeman:

Hi MEGAN

Yes We are waiting for our visa also!

Jack (11) Sophie (9) David (7) Matthew (3) and our mum and dad!

Hoping to hear anytime.Like you we don't like all the waiting.We haven't told any of our friends yet nobody in school even knows yet.

Let us know when you hear anything.

The Cunnah Kids

Hi megan- we are waiting for our visa too! Can you be my friend on this site because nobody has replied to me and im quite lonley and I need some advice!!! ;)

Guest JennyJay

my name is megan (10) Hi Cunnah kids cool to hear from u ,it's good to talk to people who are movng to oz.:) . we have only just started with our visa:cute:. Bye 4 now meg xXx

hi cath of course i will be your friend ! if u need some advise i'm the one:biglaugh:

Thanx. I need some advice!!! :chatterbox: Me, my mum & dad all would like too go to oz; except my sister !:arghh:! So one minuate I want to go because it'as raining and it reminds me the reason why we wanted to go in the 1st place- then it's all sunny and my family and friends are being SOOOO nice. I just don't know what to do, I suppose I wanna go but I just need talk to some1 Jenny. thanx. Cath

hi cath of course i will be your friend ! if u need some advise i'm the one:biglaugh:

Hi jenny, your the only one that has replied to me so far and I have been on here for 3 weeks! so just wanna say thanks please help me- ANY1!!!! Me my mum and dad all wanna goto oz- excep my sister! we all say that its going to be fun but im getting a little doubtful. Me and my sis are trying to persuade our mum and dad to get a dog or a cat but neither of them or having it! I'm quite concened because getting a dog is the only way that will convince my sis to look forward to going. I just wanna get outa here because I wanna betta lifestyle and better weather rather than it raining all the time!!! lol! But im sure that it wont be perfect over there either but I STILL wanna go! Any body else have a sister or brother that doesn't wanna go? I just need somebody to talk to so that I can be myself and meet new and friendly peeps! lol PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! :arghh:

Cath

my name is megan (my mum is jenny) just wonna say my brothers keep changing their mind:err: too but mum,dad and me still wants to go:).

Oh, thats embarrasing!! sorry, megan. Looks like we kinda i the same situation!! How old are you and your bro? Im 11 and me sis is 10-(just turned)

Cath:v_SPIN:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest njacinthebox

Hi Cath and Megan,

Finaly ive found some1 thats 11! most of the kids on here r older or younger than me lol!:swoon: We have already got our visa but gosh megan u avent told any of ur family i wouldnt be able to do that!!:daydreaming: Im tifffany by the way aged 11im goin to Adelaide in august nd will be stayin @ marino. where r u 2 b staying?:err:

From Tiffany:cute: