New Boys on the BlocK!

Guest paul smith

Guest paul smith

Hi there,

I am writing to introduce Oliver, 7 and Isaac, nearly 4, to the site.

They would like me to tell you a bit about themselves and would love a reply from other members.

Oliver loves Tae Kwon Do, Beavers, Swimming, Football etc. He would love to learn cricket when he gets out to Australia too. He also loves Pokemon at the moment and has been collecting James Bond cards too. He loves riding his bike and climbing trees.

Oliver will miss his friends so it would be nice to meet some on the site.

Isaac loves trying to do everything that Oliver does and is good a keeping up with the big boys. Most of his good friends are a bit older than him. He absolutely loves babies ( keeps asking me to have one!) Likes transformers and his favourite is Bumble Bee. Isaac also loves riding his bike, kicking a football, colouring painting etc.

We have a dog Oakley (that is going to be left behind for now) and we will really miss him, has anyone else had to leave anything they didnt want to behind?

Thanks for reading, look forward to replies.

Oli & Isaac.;)

Hello, paul, Isaac & Oliver. I am new here too! Want to be mates! Then please reply!!! So what part of Adelaide are you hoping to move to-or are in? We are hoping to move to south Adelaide! Im quite keen but my sister nicola Isn't so much! Please reply cath.;)

Hi Oliver

Im Max Im 7 too. Im in Year 2. What year are you in? I like playing on my Ds and Wii and going to football. I like golf but havent played much. My dad says he will take me when we get to Adelaide. I have a 3 year old sister called Millie and she is a pest.

When are you going to Adelaide we are going Jan.

get in touch

Max

Hi Oliver and Isaac

My name is Bailey and I am 7 years old. I have 3 younger sisters who are 4, 2 and 10weeks. Ihave been in Adelaide for 10 months now and live in the North East. I enjoy riding my bike, lego, psp and support the Crows. Today I joined a basketball team and have my first game next week. My sister Hannah is into power rangers, transformers and TMNT. Where are you going to be living when you get here?

Bailey

Hello Oliver

My name is Thomas and I am 6. I live in Seaford Rise with my Mum, Dad and little brother Oliver (who is almost 4 too). We came to Australia 7 months ago (we arrived on Halloween). We too had a dog that could not come to live with us in Australia - he has a nice new home in England, he even has his own bed. When we move into our own house, my Mum and Dad say that we can get a new dog. I like going to Joeys. I am in the Seaford Meadows group. We are going camping in November, I am very excited. My Dad is coming along too. I play soccer for my school (I dont call it football anymore). I go to chess club after school on a Wednesday. I am learning to play the keyboard. I also have swimming lessons too. In the summertime I went to Surf livfesaving at the beach every Saturday. It was great fun and I now know how to stay safe in the water. I also like to ride on the duck boards (which look a little like surf boards that you lie on and paddle).

I like to play on my DS and my playstation. My favourite games are Star Wars Lego I and II.

Thomas:arghh:I like this funny face

Guest paul smith

Hello Everyone,

Thanks you all for replying to our message.

We hope to be out in Adelaide in Sept, but we are still waiting our visa to be granted. So fingers crossed.

We are unsure where we will be as it will depend on my Dad getting a job. (He is a Gas Engineer).

We have friends who emmigrated a month ago and they are living in Hallet Cove. Her name is Isabella, so hello to her if she is reading this.

I am in Year 2 at the moment. I like my school and I will miss it and my friends. What are your schools like? Do they really do more sport?

Thanks again Oliver.:jimlad:

Guest paul smith
Hello Everyone,

We hope to be out in Adelaide in Sept, but we are still waiting our visa to be granted. So fingers crossed.

We are unsure where we will be as it will depend on my Dad getting a job. (He is a Gas Engineer).

We have friends who emmigrated a month ago and they are living in Hallet Cove. Her name is Isabella, so hello to her if she is reading this.

I am in Year 2 at the moment. I like my school and I will miss it and my friends. What are your schools like? Do they really do more sport?

I am not sure how to reply to everyone individually yet??? As I would like to. Working on it??

Hello Everyone,

Hi oliver, my family are waiting for a visa too! My dad works as a Painter and decorator. He is self-enployed. So, where about do ya live? Are you in cheshire? We are! My mum has some mates that live over there so weve been keeping in with them and us kids write to each other!. (pen-pals) Its not actually a bad idea being penpals with somebody down under coz ya get all the info on the climate and how ya should dress and when to reload the sun-cream! Probably every 2 mins for me!!! Im not sure if they do more sport than us- but i guess so because they get more of a chance to i suppose! It also depends on if your a inside person or an outside person. Personally im an outside person and I am mad on sports! so, my mum& dad think that i will love it even more at oz; seenz how they have swimming pools in your back yard!!!!!! That would be amazing!!!! I do swim for a club so that will be pretty enjoyable! If you need any advice or have any QUs then just ask! Ill be happy help!

Cath:idea::)