Iis there any teenagers moving to OZ?

Guest ecky

Guest Libby1971

Hi ecky

If you don't mind my asking, how old are you?

My reason is this...I know a few people of different ages and if you are near by daughter's age, she might be able to help. She is 15 now and was 13 when we arrived. If you fancy sending me a PM with your contact detials I will pass it on to her or send you her email address.

Libby

Guest BAZnDAF

I have 2 daughters who will be comming with us, at first they will only be there for a month to see if they like it (their mother and I are divorced). Joy is 13 and hollie is 16, we will most likely be out there next year sometime.

Would be nice for them to have contact with people waiting to move and people already there.

They are on face book and use MSN a lot, I can PM there facebook details

hello.. are family thinking of moving to OZ. iis anyone in the same situation. :jiggy::)

I ain't a tenager but i'm moving to south adalaide. are you? :huh: Please reply,

Cath

Hi ecky

If you don't mind my asking, how old are you?

My reason is this...I know a few people of different ages and if you are near by daughter's age, she might be able to help. She is 15 now and was 13 when we arrived. If you fancy sending me a PM with your contact detials I will pass it on to her or send you her email address.

Libby

that will be good thanks:)

we are,

mum applying for prem visa have you visited before got loads of questions lol

#

No but are planning to when we get our visa- just to make sure we are doing the right thing, ya kbnow. Im 11 and a 1 REALLLY ANOYING sis- most of the time anyway! some times- when i am angry with her- I look like the pic on the side!!! NO JOKE!! :arghh:LOL! Just ask the questions- Ill do me best to answer them but youll have to answer QUz 4 me 2! :) So, do ya wanna goto adaliade or not! I do!!!

Cath

Guest Lauren-

i don't mind talkin to your daughters, (:

i've been out here 7 months now, and if you'd asked me before christmas if i wanted to go back to england i'd of said yes straight away, but now its a totally different story. There's no way you'd get me back over there. i love it here.

just drop me a PM or something if your daughters want my msn or something

lauren

x

Hi

I have a son called Sam who will be 13 when we hopefully arrive in FEB 09 and Georgia who will be nearly 11.They can not wait to go and make new friends.They both have MSM accounts if anyone wants get in touch and make new friends before we arrive.

Cheers Steven,Lisa,Sam & Georgia

Guest andylynnchriskirst

Hi, I'm Chris and im 16, and my sister Kirsty is 15.

We're hoping to get out to Adelaide by next May.

We both got MSN if anyone wants to talk

I wanna go but my sister is a bit iffy atm.

From Chris

From Chris

Hello. I'm Cath. I'm 11 and my sister is 10- Nicola:arghh:- she is a bit unsure aswell because she dunt wanna leave her m8z behind. But I fink shes cuming round to the idea.

Cath:)

Guest steve&tracy

From Chris

Hi Chris My Daughter is 16 nearly 17 and she too is nervous about moving to Adelaide.

Hopefully the more teenagers she meets while out there the better.We are leaving next week and hopefully your sister will feel a bit less iffy knowing there are more teenagers moving out there.I will hopefully get Amy to post on here once we have been there a little while.

A.T Best

Steve(dad)

Guest steve&tracy

From Chris

hi, its amy, were going soon and im not sure if im keen on the idea really or not but will just have to give it a go.. ino i will be 17 by the time your there, dont no how old ur sister will be by then.. but if we are living close to eachother.. then let her no i will show her around! well what i would have mastered by then!! hope everything is going ok for you amy x

hi, its amy, were going soon and im not sure if im keen on the idea really or not but will just have to give it a go.. ino i will be 17 by the time your there, dont no how old ur sister will be by then.. but if we are living close to eachother.. then let her no i will show her around! well what i would have mastered by then!! hope everything is going ok for you amy x

hi, amy, this is cath- im 11. What part of oz are you planning to goto? we are planning on goning to south adalaide. We are now just waiting on our visa then off to have a look. :)if we like it there then we will go. :sad:If not then i guess that visa is no use at all! Me, me mum & dad wanna go - but me lil sis dun wanna go. lol. sum times she luks like this:chatterbox:.! lol

Cath

Guest andylynnchriskirst

Hi amy,

we're hopin to be moving to the southern part of adelaide.

thats the area that has appealed the most to us.

i've sent u a PM.

Hope to speak soon

from Chris

Guest weesp

Our names are Brad, 17, Ryan 14 and Jordan 10, we live in West Beach, have been here for weeks now, haven't started school yet but will be soon, we all have msn and if you want to write to us please pm us we will be pleased to help.

Burgess bruvs

hi my name is toni im 15 and i have been living in adelaide for about 6 weeks i also have a brother who is 13

HI its cath. Im 11 I have msn so if ani1 wants it they can .

Cath:)

Guest Nicky&Andy

hi my names remi ill be 13 when we hopfully arrive in january 08 depending on house sale

anyone wants to chat to me on msn heres my addy remiere08@hotmail.com i cant wait to get out there i dont see it as leaving my mates behind becuase computers make the world a small place

Guest Ellie

My Son is in the Merchant Navy. He was 17 in March and can't wait for his home address to be Adelaide. Even as young as he is he can see no future for teenagers in this Country. He couldn't get any support or interest in apprenticeships as there are so many companies struggling and just not taking young people on or investing in them. Kirsty is 10 and he has done loads of his own research on Oz and Adelaide and thinks she will have a fab life and education. There are lots of teenagers fed up with society and the attitude. The minority are spoiling it for the majority. He is off to Hong Kong on his first sea phase in August. He arrives in Hong Kong November and them he's off to Brisbane for a holiday for 2 weeks and then 2 weeks in Adelaide. He will be home Christmas. I'm worried sick but I'm his Mom! :) . Comes to something when my son is going on a reckie while I stay at home:sad:.The world is your oytser kids and full of adventure if you have an opportunity of a better future go for it. Be positive. Put the schools and uni's in the search engine and have a look what you think. Most of the schools have a website. And remember we all make new friends and there is no reason to lose touch with old friends. We have MSN, email, webcams and a good old fashioned paper and pen!

Guest andylynnchriskirst
My Son is in the Merchant Navy. He was 17 in March and can't wait for his home address to be Adelaide. Even as young as he is he can see no future for teenagers in this Country. He couldn't get any support or interest in apprenticeships as there are so many companies struggling and just not taking young people on or investing in them. Kirsty is 10 and he has done loads of his own research on Oz and Adelaide and thinks she will have a fab life and education. There are lots of teenagers fed up with society and the attitude. The minority are spoiling it for the majority. He is off to Hong Kong on his first sea phase in August. He arrives in Hong Kong November and them he's off to Brisbane for a holiday for 2 weeks and then 2 weeks in Adelaide. He will be home Christmas. I'm worried sick but I'm his Mom! :) . Comes to something when my son is going on a reckie while I stay at home:sad:.The world is your oytser kids and full of adventure if you have an opportunity of a better future go for it. Be positive. Put the schools and uni's in the search engine and have a look what you think. Most of the schools have a website. And remember we all make new friends and there is no reason to lose touch with old friends. We have MSN, email, webcams and a good old fashioned paper and pen!

Hi Ellie, I'm chris and 16 and I would like to join the RAF. I know that your son is in the merchant navy and that they are very different but I would like to know if your son is joining the Australian navy when you are moving out there???

I am having problems because i have to become Australian to be in their air force, which is fair enough, but it takes 3 years minimum.

I also agree that the minority are ruining it for the majority. Luckily i live in an area where youth crime etc isnt bad.

Look forward to reading your reply,

thanks, chris