Last night in the UK

Guest Maddisons

Guest Maddisons

Hi All!!!

I can't wait to go:jiggy:!!!! I am also sad because I am leaving my family, friends and pets behind.:sad:

Luckily, my grandma and grandad are looking after Flopsy and Mollie( Flopsy-Rabbit, Mollie-Guinea pig) until Flopsy is due for his vaccinations. After that they can keep them or find them a new home.

I can't believe its happening so fast:arghh::swoon:

I hope you all get your visas soon and when you do... Have a great life in Oz!!!!!!!!!

From Bethan

Guest Maddisons

Hi All:)

I am looking forward to Australia.I am sad because I am leaving most of my family

and friends.I will miss my pets too.My rabbit is called flopsy.My guinea pig is called mollie.I will miss my grandad and grandma.

:cool:

from

:v_SPIN: chloe

Guest njacinthebox

heya all ,

im Tiffany aged 11 and really sad about leaving but happy about goin if u look @ my little coversation i started (thread or watever its called) u can find out more about me if u like i really wolud like some friends yh nd i agree everything goes soooooo fast!!:arghh::chatterbox::arghh::chatterbox: