any 17 yr olds in adelaide!

Guest BraduZ

Guest BraduZ

hello ma name is brad, im 17 nd have been in adelaide for 1 month now, at the moment it is hard 2 meet new people, so is there anyone around that is feeling the same, i like playin football,(soccer) shoppin, ravin nd havin gd times, x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

hiyaaa

im 17 as well and been in adelaide 4 a month

boring aint it when u first move over here

anyway wb if ya wanna meet or summin

charlotte

• 4 weeks later...

We have an 18 year old boy with us and there seems to be little things available for teenagers.

Can any one point us in the right direction what is available for teenagers.

From a frustrated mother of a frustrated teenager.

Guest sarahsmartiepants
hello ma name is brad, im 17 nd have been in adelaide for 1 month now, at the moment it is hard 2 meet new people, so is there anyone around that is feeling the same, i like playin football,(soccer) shoppin, ravin nd havin gd times, x

Brad and the others that are bored, are you learning to drive yet?

A part time job can help and school/tafe, once you get out and about and make some friends everything will fall into place.

Good luck sarah

Guest rockpool crab

Hi,

My son will be 17 in November, we're not in Adelaide...but I'd hope to be there before xmas if the visa ever arrives.

He loves to play football too...I'm sure he'd be welcome of someone wanting a game or two of an evening.

See you sometime maybe

Carol Ann

Guest Leona_x

hey.

Im 16 soon :)

ive been here 7 months now and it's all good.

i really do miss england (well friends and family) but i love australia as well.

Even though ive been here a while i still find it hard to meet new people, and would love to catch up or something.

yeah, so do you know where abouts in adelaide your thinking of living?

Write back soon,

leona xo

Guest rockpool crab
hey.

Im 16 soon :)

ive been here 7 months now and it's all good.

i really do miss england (well friends and family) but i love australia as well.

Even though ive been here a while i still find it hard to meet new people, and would love to catch up or something.

yeah, so do you know where abouts in adelaide your thinking of living?

Write back soon,

leona xo

Hiya,..this is actually Michael's mum..and he'd be mortified if he knew I was on here talking about him ..lol.

To be honest, we'll likely live where the rent is cheap to begin with so have no idea, just take it as it comes. But ultimately I liked Glenelg but think it might be too expensive for us to buy so maybe Plympton?..someone else spoke of that suburb and said it was near enough the city to still enjoy all it had to offer. But I guess the nearer you are to the city the more expensive property becomes. So..maybe it'll be Victor Harbour by the time we get over there :-)..lovely place too mind you..but very far from city.

Where abouts do you live just now?

TTFN .. carol Ann

Guest Leona_x
Hiya,..this is actually Michael's mum..and he'd be mortified if he knew I was on here talking about him ..lol.

To be honest, we'll likely live where the rent is cheap to begin with so have no idea, just take it as it comes. But ultimately I liked Glenelg but think it might be too expensive for us to buy so maybe Plympton?..someone else spoke of that suburb and said it was near enough the city to still enjoy all it had to offer. But I guess the nearer you are to the city the more expensive property becomes. So..maybe it'll be Victor Harbour by the time we get over there :-)..lovely place too mind you..but very far from city.

Where abouts do you live just now?

TTFN .. carol Ann

haha!

yeah we live in seaford. its pretty cheap where we are to be honest.

victor harbour is heaps nice but i also think thats quite expensive too.. its also quite nice around where we are. Alot quieter then being near the city, whether thats a good thing or bad thing lol. Umm, im about half an hour to 40mins away from the city.. but theres plenty of big shopping centres around which is really goood. ive only been to the city once or twice and its nice, i like it alot aye.

its not what i expected.. massive buildings.. plenty of different types of people.. its great!

also where i live theres so many english people.. it makes it feel a bit more like home, because after a while you may start to miss it..

but yeh its great overall :)

Do you know when your moving yet?

xoxox