I moved to adelaide not so long ago

Guest sean

Hi Everyone,

I am Jess I moved here not so long ago if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me and i will try to answer them:idea: good luck everyone

From Jess

:cute:Anyone that is new welcome:cute:

Hi schools are great over here :cute: people are really nice to and funny:biglaugh: but nothing can top England:notworthy: also it is really cold here at the moment

From Jess :wubclub: plz write back

Guest Suziep

Hi Jess,

I hope to moving to Adleaide with my 13 year old son who is worrying that he will not be able to make any new friends easily. Was it easy for you & are the schools pretty good?

Thanks, Sue

Hi Sue,

I'm sure your son will be fine all the people are so nice to new people and they also love the way we talk schools are great to and the teachers are so laid back but yet they are strict enough.Good luck and i hope you write back.

From Jess:cute:

• 1 month later...
Guest Jen & Did

hiya jess!

My name is kay and im 13 and hoping 2 move 2 adelaide next year my qustion is

wat r the schools like there and was it easy 2 make mates??

kay!

Hi Jess, many thanks for your reply. My son, Nathan is not looking forward to making new friends in Adelaide as he can be quite shy but as I said to him it will be no different to starting high school once again. What do 13 year olds do after school, do you just hang out or are there any good out of school clubs? Sue

• 2 weeks later...
hiya jess!

My name is kay and im 13 and hoping 2 move 2 adelaide next year my qustion is

wat r the schools like there and was it easy 2 make mates??

kay!

Hey Kay!:cute:

Schools are pritty cool here and making friends was a breeze for me they are really nice and funny(not as funny as people in England) if you have an really strong English accent they love it

Jessi

• 4 weeks later...
hi jess i would like to know wat schools would be the best in adeliade. from tomjoe

Hi

I go to Hallett cove R-12 it's alsome thats all I can tell you sorry:sad: if you do go there my name is jess erm...girl by the way Mr.Heywood's class year7

Thanks Jessi

Guest Hollie.R

Hey Jess, my name is hollie and i am 16, how long ago did you move to adalide? and was it hard leaving your friends and family? how long where you home sick for? .. you see i live with my mum, but it is my dad who is moving so i wont see my mum for a long time, maybe years if i move. i get home sick really quick.. can you let me know please how you got on. thnkz

Hollie x x x

Hey Jess, my name is hollie and i am 16, how long ago did you move to adalide? and was it hard leaving your friends and family? how long where you home sick for? .. you see i live with my mum, but it is my dad who is moving so i wont see my mum for a long time, maybe years if i move. i get home sick really quick.. can you let me know please how you got on. thnkz

Hollie x x x

Hi Hollie

wow that is a bad situation(SORRY) i think you should stay with the person you feel confertable with and we always keep in touch with are family we ring them nearly everyday I moved to adelise about a year ago it also was hard but once you get out here its so worth it I wasn't home sick for that long a week tops you just have to much fun to think of that stuff

Jess!e :biglaugh:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Marshall
Hi jess,I would like to know what the schools are like over there:cute:.I bet at the moment its quite cooled over there:err:.If you can reply please do It would be fun to have a nother friend on here. from natasha

Well i go to a Private School called Woodcroft College so i don't really know about the Puplic schools but one big difference is that you have to buy ALL your books, even the ones you write in. We don't have history or geography but we have a lesson called Humanities (Hums) and thats usually fun. You get really hot outside and the suns good but you have to wear hats so of course thats bad for my hair (look at my profile pic) anyway if you have anymore Questions simply ask!

Marshall

• 1 month later...
Well i go to a Private School called Woodcroft College so i don't really know about the Puplic schools but one big difference is that you have to buy ALL your books, even the ones you write in. We don't have history or geography but we have a lesson called Humanities (Hums) and thats usually fun. You get really hot outside and the suns good but you have to wear hats so of course thats bad for my hair (look at my profile pic) anyway if you have anymore Questions simply ask!

Marshall

Hey Marshall my cousinis going to woodcroft next year:yesxmas:

• 7 months later...
Guest wifey

hello, jess, im emmie, and i am leaving a 1yr old baby and my dad behind, im soo scared, have you got any tips for me or advice if so that would be great!, thanks

Emmie x

• 2 weeks later...