Any Teenagers out there ??

Guest Gym mad

Guest Gym mad

Hi my names Amy and Im 12 I am coming to Adelaide soon and would like to write to people my own age who have moved there and find out about Adelaide. I like Gymnastics and want to do it in Adelaide is there anywere I can do it?? My brother like breakdancing hes 14 are there any places that teach that over there ?

I would love to get a Labradoodle dog as well, has any of you got one?

When do you go back to school after November ?

Amy

Hi Amy,

there are quite a few Gym clubs here that do recreational and squad/competitions. There is a primary school at Ascot Park that the state development team kids go to, that allows them to train in the morning.

Labradoodles are available here and the school term finishes mid December for 6 weeks summer holidays and the new school year begins at the end of January.

I'm sure some kids your age will get in touch with you soon.

Rachel

Guest Jen & Did
Hi my names Amy and Im 12 I am coming to Adelaide soon and would like to write to people my own age who have moved there and find out about Adelaide. I like Gymnastics and want to do it in Adelaide is there anywere I can do it?? My brother like breakdancing hes 14 are there any places that teach that over there ?

I would love to get a Labradoodle dog as well, has any of you got one?

When do you go back to school after November ?

Amy

Hi Amy,

My name is kathryn but all my mates call me kay 4 short im 13 an hoping 2 move 2 adelaide next year! im into danncing, swimming an gymnastics i also ave a younger brother who is 10 and a pain lol! =p

kay!

Hi there! Im Lizzie and Im 13. I might be moving next winter, for in time for when the school year starts. To me, December and Christmas sounds really wintery, but I suppose, its because i have lived with it here for 13 and so much years! I can't wait to move, but leaving all my friends behind wont help! I love Dancing, Swimming, Drama, and of coarse, the lovely and sxy David Tennant :P

Lizzie x

• 1 month later...
Guest Eleanor.R

hey

im eleanor (12) and me and my family are probably moving next year,

id love to be in touch with someone my own age group so that i know some people when i move.

also. im really interested in guitar and singing. are there lots of music oppurtunities out there? ive always wanted to be a musician and would love to be famous when im older.

email me if you wanna kepp in touch

:v_SPIN:

Hey!

My daughter Charlie (short for Charlotte) is moving...well so are we....to Adelaide in bout 4 weeks time. She's mad into gymnastics (is Irish National Champion, Artistic), also mad into dance, street dance and singing - would love to talk to all of ye. She's on MSN pm me for details. oh yeh, she's 14

• 1 month later...
Guest jpr parker

hi im remmi aged 12 i love those dogs iv got a westie there realy cute but get realy mucky lol im hopefuly mooving 2 adelade next year.when i visited ozz in march there is dogs in the window of pet shops how cute i nearly died i wanted 1 hehe xx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adenick
Hi there! Im Lizzie and Im 13. I might be moving next winter, for in time for when the school year starts. To me, December and Christmas sounds really wintery, but I suppose, its because i have lived with it here for 13 and so much years! I can't wait to move, but leaving all my friends behind wont help! I love Dancing, Swimming, Drama, and of coarse, the lovely and sxy David Tennant :P

Lizzie x

Hi Lizzie, weare moving to Adelaide early Feb 09 and our 14 year old daughter Casey will be coming with us as well as our 5 year old son Jake. Have you moved yet or when are you going as it would be great to give Casey some friends before we move.

Nicky and Ade Tanner

Guest adenick
hey

im eleanor (12) and me and my family are probably moving next year,

id love to be in touch with someone my own age group so that i know some people when i move.

also. im really interested in guitar and singing. are there lots of music oppurtunities out there? ive always wanted to be a musician and would love to be famous when im older.

email me if you wanna kepp in touch

:v_SPIN:

Hi Eleanor

We are moving to Adelaide in Feb and would like some kids the same age group as our 14 year old daughter Casey to get in touch, she has been given a guitar for Xmas so needs to transport it to Oz when we go, and has been teaching herself how to play. If you want to get in touch so that you can both chat please do.

Nicky and Ade TANNER

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya, This is a post by Azzer Antwell in another thread on here:

'Hey Im 18 Years old Called Aaron, Was just wondering what sort of things there are doing over there for some one my age, also where the hell do i go to meet friends. when i get there i may not be going to school or college and just worried were would i go to find friends. were not going for another year or so, as soon i we can i hope.

My Dads in the building trade and step mother is a Metal health nurse, they think its a fantastic opputunity to move to adelaide. I up for it tottally englands not to great bores me i need some excitment and new friends.

I have 2 brothers Kieron(20) and Leon(15) and 1 sister Nicole(16) and 2 step sisters Sam (18) and Becci(16)

Im living in england near bristol down in somerset if theres any of u moving down here id like to chat abit please reply to post or send me some mail.

like to hear from you all '

Just thought maybe some of you might like to get in touch with him. Or if ur younger (which it seems most are) maybe ask about getting in touch with his brothers or sisters??

Guest Azzer Atwell

Hi yeah im azzer atwell as posted above if any of you want to speak with any of my family i could certanly arrange it. mind you they all get on my nerves but hey there family =]:P