Hey im Eleanor (age 12)

Guest Eleanor.R

Guest Eleanor.R

hi. im moving to adelaide next year (hopefully) and i was just passing through and saying hi lol.

i really want to go to adelaide but i dont want to leave my friends and family. i know i will keep in touch and i will make new friends. how do you guys feel about moving?

:)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Marshall
hi. im moving to adelaide next year (hopefully) and i was just passing through and saying hi lol.

i really want to go to adelaide but i dont want to leave my friends and family. i know i will keep in touch and i will make new friends. how do you guys feel about moving?

:)

Hello,

My names is marshall and i am 12 too! i moved to Adelaide about 4 weeks ago and just started school. Its hard leaving friends and family behind but then at the end of the day, its better over here. There is ALOT less to do here e.g. theme parks local activities etc, just something called the Beachouse in a place called Glenelg with 3 water fun waterslides. But of course theres the Beach which is amazing. Have you been to Australia before?

Anyway can't wait to hear back from you!

Marshall :)

Guest Eleanor.R

hey

wicked. no i've never been to australia. im more musical than sporty but i'd love to take up surfing

My mum will hopefully be going to Flinders Hospital in adelaide.

wow. queensland sounds nice.

congratulations on the move

bye

thanks, yes im love singing and can't wait till HSM3 comes out over here :) i have a surfboard but the seas a bit cold at the moment :)

marshall

Yeah singing is good. HSM3 Loooks really good. I thought Oz would have been in front of us with movies. Do you like surfing then i want to take it up bigtime. Also the place where you live my mum and dad have friends in seaford which is practically next door to you. My mum and dad are looking to move over there. I've also been looking at your school it is really cool, my mum and dad are still thinking about where i go though.Also thought you like to know i wrote a message on your profile............:jiggy:

Guest Marshall
Yeah singing is good. HSM3 Loooks really good. I thought Oz would have been in front of us with movies. Do you like surfing then i want to take it up bigtime. Also the place where you live my mum and dad have friends in seaford which is practically next door to you. My mum and dad are looking to move over there. I've also been looking at your school it is really cool, my mum and dad are still thinking about where i go though.Also thought you like to know i wrote a message on your profile............:jiggy:

That would be Fantastic if you came and lived in seaford! Yes my school is a very good one and everyones really nice. There are 3 Poms on my school bus (you can get the school bus from seaford). Yeah i love surfing but yes the waters freeezzzingg at the moment.

Scribble back

Marshall :cute:

Hi Nice to know that there are a few poms in Adelaide. Especially on the school busIs it turning summer over there because thats the time when you wanna start surfing the sea will be lovely then.

Thanks for writing back.

James:)