schools in hallett cove

Guest ozziespurs

Guest ozziespurs

Hi just joined forum, my name is teresa and oh chris , we have 5 children ben age 15, honor 11, sam 9, sophie and olivia twins age 6. We hope to move early next year and am interested in hallet cove as it seems to have quite a good write up. Can anybody please tell me anything about the schools particularly interested in the high/secondary schools, from research hallett cove primary east looks quire good, any info will be appreciated thankyou:)

Guest deb and stoo

Hi Teresa & Chris

And welcome to the forum,I think you'll find us all a pretty friendly bunch that dont bite (well not much). From your name I'm assuming you have a Spurs fan in the family ? Need all the support they can get I feel though 5th place wasn't too bad though have some pity for me,one yiddo amongst two gooners :(.

Sorry we have no info on schools in Hallett Cove but sure someone can help you there,we've been looking between the Cove and Aberfoyle Park and all places in between though sometimes the choice of housing gets a bit overwhelming :eek:

Anyway best of luck with the rest of the process and hope to see you for that elusive first barbie watching the flaming gallahs :D

Stoo Deb & Boyz

Guest ali@51

Hi Ozziespurs,

sorry I cant help much with the info you wanted but we wondered where you were getting your info on schools from? we have managed to get some from their own web sights and some from the concil but wondered if you had fond any info on PIPS because you seem prity definate about halet cove school. Welcome to the sight by the way. Everybody is really freindly and will help where they can.

ali and co

Guest ozziespurs

hi thanks for your reply,You must be friendly if you,re a yid, i'm glad their some others who have good taste in football and hopefully next year it'll be champions league, as long as they hold on to berby and don,t let the devils get their hands on him. Congrats on getting your visa, oh just sent off tra and that was a nightmare so how im going to get through the next months i don't know.

I know i may sound like a dizzy blonde but what do you mean by PIPS, I did all my research by going on google australia and just clicked on schools in hallett cove but still unsure especially for secondary school where do you do your research?:D

Guest The Bowmans

Hi there

Welcome to PIA. I am afraid I can't help you with schools as we have no kids and so have done no research on that. I am sure someone will be able to help you though.

Deena :)

ps - Berby is ours - it only normally takes a season for Spurs players to realise that they've just joined the wrong club in North London.

Up the Arsenal..........

Guest deb and stoo

Hi Deena

No way....well maybe....depends how much cash you're lot are prepared to stump up but the way things are going I'm sure he'll be off soon leaving a big profit behind. Nice to see they've secured Gareth Bale from Southampton and I'm sure it wont be long before he'll be following the likes of Michael Carrick ....mores the pity.

:)

Stoo Deb & Boyz

Guest ozziespurs

For all you yids out there just saw sky news and they say berby is going to sign another contract with spurs in the next couple of weeks, let's hope but remember carrick saying that look where he is now. On the bright side Robbie Keane has just signed a new 5 year contract. So up the spurs.

Guest donna T

There are 3 schools in Hallett Cove, The large R-12 which caters for all kids aged 5 to 16/17 and 2 smaller ones that are just primary and junior schools - Hallett Cove East and I think it is Hallett Cove South.

My 5 year old goes to Hallett Cove East and is really enjoying it. He has made plenty of friends and his reading has improved. They don't seem to do much writing or maths so far but it is early days for us as hehas only been there for 2 months.

Guest ali@51

From what I can gather PIPS are like out SAT's but we cant find any leuge tables like we have in uk :eek:. and hears me thinking every thing will be exactly the same as here:rolleyes:!!!