Im Melanie and im 8 years old

julie-ruth

Hello i have arrived in Adelaide.My name is Melanie im 8 years old:cute:.We are renting a house Wynn Vale its spookey:arghh:. Its a different to England but its cool. Im going to school next week I hope. I want to go because I need friends.I have 2 sisters one is 12 and the other is 10:biglaugh:.

From Melanie:wubclub:

Guest colinjez

Hi Melaine...we have just moved over too and are staying in Wynn Vale. What school are you starting..my son is 10 and he starts Wynn Vale Primary on Monday......glad you think Australia is cool.

Lynn

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JasmineRox
Hello i have arrived in Adelaide.My name is Melanie im 8 years old:cute:.We are renting a house Wynn Vale its spookey:arghh:. Its a different to England but its cool. Im going to school next week I hope. I want to go because I need friends.I have 2 sisters one is 12 and the other is 10:biglaugh:.

From Melanie

I'm from Highley Shropshire in England I am 8 and landed 2/2/08 Adelaide is diffrent I have got used to it. I live in Modbury Heights and hope see you around Ps:I go to Greenwith Primary where I have made new friends!

I have a sister who is 12 aswell and is starting golden grove high school end of jan 09 :emoticon-signxmas:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Skippy

Hello Melanie i'm Jessica and i'm 9 years old:cute:. We live in portsmouth at the moment. My mum and dad are hopeing that we can move to Adelaide too in the summer time. Are you having a lovely time at school? I have three sisters aged 4 , 10 and 11 years. Would you like to post on here sometimes to me?:wubclub: that would be GREAT!

From Jessica.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JasmineRox

:o Hi again we have moved to are new home the adress is:

(address removed by Moderator, please PM or ask your parents to if you want to get JasmineRox's new address)

see you later

• 1 month later...
Guest thecollinsbunch

Hello my name is Mia!

My parents want to move to Adelaide and i dont want to go,Because i dont want to leave my family and friends.What is Adelaide really like?What are the schools like?:unsure::unsure:i live in essex.I have a sister aged 11(Maisie)and a brother 12(Tom).

hope you reply soon Mia x

Guest thecollinsbunch

Hi

my name is maisie and i am 11 years old. My mum and dad want to move to adelaide but i dont really want to because i dont want to leave my friends and family. Do you think moving to adelaide would be the right thing to do?

Do you think i would make many friends at school because in september i will be moving to secondry school and i am the only girl going from my primry school. :confused::confused:

Maisie x

Hello my name is Mia!

My parents want to move to Adelaide and i dont want to go,Because i dont want to leave my family and friends.What is Adelaide really like?What are the schools like?:unsure:i live in essex.I have a sister aged 11(Maisie)and a brother 12(Tom).

hope you reply soon Mia x

Hi Mia its mel its nice over here and i know how you feel I get sad to when i think of my famliy as well.:( But there is really cute and awsome animals over here i love koalas and kangaroos there sooooooooo cute. I've have been here 4 months and i've made lots of friends and I would like it if you would be my friend.My school is Golden Grove Primary. There are also Englis kids here like me.

:jiggy:Melanie:wubclub:

Guest thecollinsbunch

hi mel thanks for the reply.how cute are the animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .what is there to do at weekends? what are the beaches like? i would love to be your friend. When do you turn 9?

from mia xxx

Hi maisie

I'm mel's sister and i'm in school and it's quite diffrent to england.You know that you haved to get chaged to do sport well they don't here you just do it in you school clothes and its not like th school clothes in england it's actually that you were P.E clothes and you have P.E every day.It's realy easy to get frinds and no one pickes on you but inn my class they have moreboyes tngirls so I don't know evry ones name.Here there is plots of land and you can buid a house on it my mum is thinking about doing that.The place is coved with treese.Just thinnk what new friends you will have.

From natasha

P.S they love the english accent.;)

Guest thecollinsbunch

hi mel ,it is me mia.

what time do you start school and finish.And do you get lots of homework ? have you seen any big spiders around. Bye from xxxxxxxxx

Guest thecollinsbunch

HI Natasha

What sort of sport do you do at school? What part of adelaide do you live in we havent decided were we are going to move to yet? Also do you go to secondary school or primry and how old are you? i start secondary school in september here.

Thanks for the reply looking forward to hearing from you soon Maisie xxx

• 5 months later...
Guest charlotte rees

Hi There

My name is sophie and i am 8 years old. We r hoping to move to adelaide next year but i am really worried about leaving my family and friends. Did u make friends easy what r the schools like

thank you :(