Hello

Guest cath

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Cath

My daughter Amber is 11 on new years day and we are moving to Adelaide in February 2009. We will be living in Adelaide Hills, around the Blackwood area. She will probably be going to school in Blackwood/Eden Hills area.

If you let me know when you are moving there and where you will be living, I will get her to pm you.

Hope you had a good Christmas

Mandy

Hi,

Had a nice xmas thank you did you? My family and I are looking at Flagstaff Hill, Aberfoyle Park and other Southern suburbs. But nothing is for certain- we haven't got our visa yet we have applied no it is the yes or no. we are hoping to find out hopefully at the end of Feb. I would certainly like to hear from Amber I will turn 12 in April.

Happy Birthday Amber!

Cath:)

Welcome to PIA

I hope you have an enjoyable time on here. Please ask our Team of Moderators for any help on here. Of course our PIA Admin Monkey is Tim he is in charge of the site. If there is any problems that Moderators can't handle (which is very unlikely) ask Tim.

May i wish you all the best with Migrating to Oz

James Drummond

Hello James,

Where abouts in Adelaide are you planning on going to? We are looking at Flagstaff hill or other suburbs like that. We are on a 475 visa aswell and we are hopefully going to find out if it is a yes or no at the end of feb. When are you going? or do you not have the visa yet?

Cath

Hi Cath

We applied on 17th January 2008 and have got a CO but haven't got the visa. We really don't know where we are going. When did you apply?

Scribble Back

James Drummond

Hi Cath,:cute: shes called Beth and i was wondering if we could be friends too! If thats alright with you. Have you got MSN so you can chat together? (you and Beth) Lots of love......;)........

From Jessica XxXxXxX

Guest meggy_superman-xx

Hiyuur Cath

well i am 12, and i ahve lived in Adelaide for almost 2 years now, its seriously awsumm here even thou i miss England i reli,reli dhu ALOT, wen i first moved here we lived in the hills.. now we live in woodcroft wer are u plannin on livin

cyuur loveyy

:wubclub::wubclub: meggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Heya meg,

Wow! you are so lucky to be living in the place where EVERYONE wants 2 be! (gosh, I am soooo jelous!) We are planning on living near a suburb like flagstaff hill or somewhere like that.

Love Cath :)