hi to all

Guest sam2500

Guest sam2500

Hi,

My name is Sam and i am 8 years old.

I will be moving to Glenelg in February and i would like to be in touch with some new friends.

I Love football, swimming and karate but am looking to forward to playing out in the sunshine on my BMX bike.

MY mum says i am a chatterbox:chatterbox:

Speak soon,

Sam.

Guest Skippy

Hi sam i'm 9 years old!:jimlad:we are in portsmouth at the moment. we're hoping to go to Adelaide in the summer time. I was wondering if we could post to each other?:wubclub: I hope that would be alright with you.:cute: From Jessica.

Guest sam2500

Hi jessica,

Yes I would like to post to you.

Where abouts are you going to in Adelaide, i am going to Glenelg.

Are you excited and a bit nervous like me ?

The people my dad will be working for have 3 children so I will make some new friends.

I don't know which school i will be going to yet, though.

Bye for now,

Sam.:jimlad::chatterbox:

Hi Sam.:oI am going to south Australia-Adelaide but i don't know which part.:unsure:I'm nervous to because i dont even know if i'm going yet! And i hope you make new friends like me.:cute:I dont know which school i'm going to yet either. Lots of happyness. From Jessica.XxXx

Guest sam2500

Hi Jessica,

I am very excited!

When will you know if you are going to Adelaide ?

I think I am going to a School in Glenelg, but not sure which until my Mum has a look.

We have never been to Australia, so this is a BIG ADVENTURE for all of us!

Take care,

Love Sam x;):D

Hi Sam.:wubclub:I'm very excited too! I think we are going in the summer time!:cute:I dont know which school i'm going to yet. I have never been to Adelaide either! And it is a BIG ADVENTURE! My mum and dad went to perth in march 2008. But we are happy to be going to Adelaide. Lots of love

From Jessica. XxXx

Guest sam2500

Hi Jessica,

Did you go to Perth, or just your Mum and Dad?

Did they not like Perth too much?

What are you up to this weekend?

I should have played footie today, but it was called off because of the weather.

Been really cold here, what about near you ?

I am looking forward to lots of sunshine are you ?

Goodnight,

:jimlad::Dgoing to bed now:SLEEP:

Love Sam x:jiggy:

Hi Sam.:cute:Just my mum and dad went to perth.:wubclub:They like the sound of Adelaide better because the houses are a little cheaper and it's greener!!

I've done my homework today. And went to town yesterday shopping.:jimlad:I'm looking forward to the sunshine too! Its been freezing here all week and its been very cold at school too. lots of love..........

From Jessica XxXxX

Hi Jessica and Sam my name is Georgia im 10 years old I'm going to adelaide in february i will probobly get there on the 12th of february Do any of you got msn if you do can you send me a personal message so i can get your msn Email I live in kippax at the moment i go to Kippax Greenfield Primary School and i am in Year 6

My hobbies are mostly Singing and Dancing i like sports like Netball and Rounders and Tennis Hope to hear from you soon guys

Love Georgia :jiggy:xx

And my mum calls me a chatterbox too :chatterbox:

Guest sam2500

hi jessica ,

its been real cold here to ,so cold i have not played football since before christmas or been along to training either .

i know adelaide will be hot ,

i have lots of friends here in the uk so really am going to miss them , but there are lots of kids in adelaide so i be able to make new friends,

you will have a friend in adelaide when you get there. me;)

samxxxxx:D

Guest sam2500

Hi Georgia,

Nice to hear from you.

I am in yr 3 and love all sports.

We will arrive in Adelaide on the 25th February so may get to see you sometime.?

Are you very excited and a bit nervous like me?

My mum and dad are getting a bit nervous, and they are deciding what we take etc..

Is your brother, Sam going to miss his friends?

Speak soon,

Sam xx:jimlad::):chatterbox::cute:

Hi Goergia,

I'm Evie, I'm 10 yrs old and i would like to post to you poms in adelaide because i do not have MSN!

It would be fun. :jiggy:

Do you know when you are going to Adelaide or where you might live?

Are you excited and nervous because you will miss your friends?

My mum and dad are applying to move to Adelaide and i am really excited but nervous at the same time! :cute:

From Evie xxx :P

Hi Sam.:jimlad:I know its been really cold! its ashame you cant play footie because footie is really good.:sad:In Adelaide i think its more better then here because of the hotness there.:)I miss my friends too! And i hope you do make new friends like me. Thanks Sam i do hope i see you in Adelaide. Lots of love............

From Jessica.

Hi Sam

Just going to tell you my brother is not nervous because he is teenager

I will miss my friends but i should make some new ones and my brother was saying my brother likes football too and he has played for kippax athletic ever since he was 7 and he also does rudgy and boxing and he is the team captain for his football team

Love Georgia :D

xxxxxxxxx

Hi Evie

I am exactly the same as you i am really excited but also very nervous

I will miss my friends how about you ?

I am going to be stopping in an Midway apartment for 4 weeks while my mum and

dad look for a house and a school for me and my brother

Love Georgia :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest sam2500

Hi Jessica,

Just getting my reading done for school.

Only got a few weeks left to half term and than we will be off to adelaide.

Did you see the School in Adelaide on tv on Friday ( my mum and dad let me stay up to watch it )!

Looked really fun!!:cool::biglaugh::wubclub::D

Hi Sam.:jimlad: I did look at the school on Friday it was FANTASIC!:jiggy:No we don't have a pm but my mum will have a look at it when i get home because we are in a rush for school. And i stayed up too! Lots of love......:wubclub:.......

From Jessica. XxXxXxX:cute: