Hellooooooooo

Guest Skippy

Guest Skippy

Hi i'm Jessica and i'm 9 years old.:cute:My mum and dad are hoping to go to Adelaide during the summer time. I have three sisters aged 4, 10, 11 years.:wubclub: I was wondering if anyone would like to post to me? That would be REALLY great! Whats school like? Whats there to do at the weekends?

From Jessica. XxXxX:jimlad:

Hi i'm Jessica and i'm 9 years old.:cute:My mum and dad are hoping to go to Adelaide during the summer time. I have three sisters aged 4, 10, 11 years.:wubclub: I was wondering if anyone would like to post to me? That would be REALLY great! Whats school like? Whats there to do at the weekends?

From Jessica. XxXxX:jimlad:

got it

Hi Jessica

Im 11 and moving to Adelaide soon. Where abouts are you going? Have you got your Visa.

We haven't got it yet.

James

Guest Skippy

Hi James.:jimlad: We dont know what part we are moving to yet. We have not got our Visa yet. Mum and dad say we should know something around the summer time. Do you have any brotheres and sisters? I was wondering if we could post to each other that would be REALLY great! thanks for your reply.:D

:cute:

From Jessica XxXx;)

Guest meggy_superman-xx

Hiyuur Jessicaa;;

i'm Megg, I am now 12 and have bin ere for almost 2 years, The school are AWSUMM!! Everyone in them are really,really nice and are all great company. You'll find at first you will get called a pom mainly buy the guys in the class that ur in, but thats ony kos Australians can be seriously bad losers, so they ava sulk when they meet an English person, but neva take it personally. At the weekends i usually goto the beach or movies, with a whole heap of my bff's.. its not as good as going to like wet n wild at the weekend but its nice to just spend time and make friends!!

Cyuur Loveyy xoxox