Hey people!

Guest Skippy

Guest Skippy

Hello,

My name is Eve and i am 10yrs old.

My mum and dad are applying to go to Adelaide and i am just hoping we can go and start a new life there!:jiggy:

Is there anyone on here that can post to me regularly?

Also is there anyone actually living in Adelaide and goes to a school there, so i can find out things about school life in Adelaide?

Is there anyone going to move out there this year, if there is, are you excited about it?

From Evie xxx :cute:

Hi

Im James and im 11. My mum and dad have applied and are probably going to hear this week.

We are looking to go March this year. SO EXCITEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could post you regulary .

James

Hi James,

Incase you did not realise, i am the older sister of Jessica the one you have posted about your 9 year old brother.

So i could post you and Jessica could post your brother. Also what is your brothers name?

It is fine if you want to post me it would be fun! :jiggy:

From Evie :cute:

Hi James, :jiggy:

Was it you on MSN talking to my sister Beth? :)

Beth did try to post to you a few days ago and she had written alot, but when she tryed to delete a smiley face it deleted all of her writing aswell as the face.

It was ashame that happened!;)

From Evie xxx :biglaugh:

Hi James, :jiggy:

Was it you on MSN talking to my sister Beth? :)

Beth did try to post to you a few days ago and she had written alot, but when she tryed to delete a smiley face it deleted all of her writing aswell as the face.

It was ashame that happened!;)

From Evie xxx :biglaugh:

Hi there

Yeah it was me. What a shame she deleted all her writing. Ive been speaking alot to your sister on MSN. Have you got MSN. I could chat to you. If not don't worry.

Cheers

James

Hi James,

I do not have MSN but i begged my mum and dad last night and they said they would think about it!

I might have it at the weekend (i hope so)

From Evie xxx

Hi James,

We were trying to get home for 40mins on the way home from school, also the weather has been awful. It has been raining for ages and we could not go out for recess (play in the playground!). :sad:

How has the weather been where you live, has it been awful too?

Today was another day at school! Do you enjoy school where you live? :D

From Evie xxx :o

Hi James,

We were trying to get home for 40mins on the way home from school, also the weather has been awful. It has been raining for ages and we could not go out for recess (play in the playground!). :sad:

How has the weather been where you live, has it been awful too?

Today was another day at school! Do you enjoy school where you live? :D

From Evie xxx :o

Hi

Weather has been awful here as well. We did have break though. Have you got MSN yet. When you have tell me and i can give you my address. I love Grammar school especially my Science.

Thanks for aking about my day.

James

PS Where abouts in England do you live.

Guest meggy_superman-xx

Heyy I have bin livin in adelaide for almost two years so soon we will be aplying for permanent residency i am reli excited ; ) when r u cumin out here?

Cyuur,, Meggyyyy : )