Down Unda' And (LLL) It!!

Guest Marshall

Guest Marshall

Okh so heres the story... Im 12 and live in Moana i have arrived from worestershire. I go to woodcroft college in morfett vale and its the best school ever!!

I just want to let everyone know who is nervous, all pf you i guess to know its one of the best things you've ever done!! It just soooo different!! I know that maybe its not really the thing you want to be doing. Or maybe you do wan't to move away but don't want to move to adelaide like me. I wanted to live in Singapore or Toronto. You just realise that EVERYTHING is different!! Mostly in good ways of course (:

If you have ANY questions big or small then please let me know as i have been through it ALL before (: you can either leave me a message leave a comment below or contact me on msn (pm me for my addy!!)

Hope this helps you all (:

Marshall :cute:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest drop beats not bombs

hey marshall,

ma names hannah i'm 12 too

i'm new to the site so i dnt hav a clue wat 2 do lol

just wanna kno like what yuh do in australia like clubs nd friends nd stuff:confused:

it sounds like yuhr really likin it over there (Y)

frm hannah x:v_SPIN: