Looking for any 6 year olds!!

Guest jackie&tony

Guest jackie&tony

Hello:D

My name is Finlay, I am 6 and a half years old.

My mum and dad are looking to move to Adelaide once they sell our house.

:policeman:

I am a bit nervous though, and will miss my friends.

:cute:

What sort of things do you do at weekends and after school?

What are your schools like?

:cool:

from Finlay.

I have a little sister who is 3 she's mad

Hi Finlay,

I'm not 6 but I'm 5 and a half! I can't answer your questions as we are still in the UK too. We are moving in March.

I'm not too nervous - my Nanny and Grandad live in Adelaide and I am looking forward to seeing them again. They will show me where to go!

I am quite excited about looking for a new school, although Mummy doesn't know what my new teacher's name will be.

I have 2 little brothers - James is 2 and Leo is 11 months. They are mad too.

Maybe we can meet up and play when we are both in Adelaide? Hope your parents sell their house soon.

From Aaron xx

Hello my name is Thomas and I am 6. I have lived in Adelaide for over a year now. I love my school here. Our school hs a great climbing frame outside which we use at recess. I have lots of friends here. I like going to lifesvers at the weekend, learning how to stay safe in the water. I go to Joeys too, we went camping it was great fun!

Sometimes we go to a park for a picnic at weekends with all of our friends too.

I like Star Wars and Ben10

Thomas

Guest jackie&tony
Hi Finlay,

I'm not 6 but I'm 5 and a half! I can't answer your questions as we are still in the UK too. We are moving in March.

I'm not too nervous - my Nanny and Grandad live in Adelaide and I am looking forward to seeing them again. They will show me where to go!

I am quite excited about looking for a new school, although Mummy doesn't know what my new teacher's name will be.

I have 2 little brothers - James is 2 and Leo is 11 months. They are mad too.

Maybe we can meet up and play when we are both in Adelaide? Hope your parents sell their house soon.

From Aaron xx

Hello Aaron.:notworthy:

I am also excited about having a new school.

Where abouts in Adelaide are you going to live, I like looking at all the houses on the internet. I would like a rumpus room and a swimming pool.

I would like to have a little brother, my sister is very naughty.

I am going to beavers tonight i enjoy it

From Finlay xx;)

Guest jackie&tony
Hello my name is Thomas and I am 6. I have lived in Adelaide for over a year now. I love my school here. Our school hs a great climbing frame outside which we use at recess. I have lots of friends here. I like going to lifesvers at the weekend, learning how to stay safe in the water. I go to Joeys too, we went camping it was great fun!

Sometimes we go to a park for a picnic at weekends with all of our friends too.

I like Star Wars and Ben10

Thomas

Hello Thomas :biglaugh:

what is lifesavers and joeys it sounds fun, I would like to go camping it sounds great.

I go to beavers which is fun.

Do you ever see any spiders or snakes?

Is it very hot?

I like stars wars, primeval and dinosaur king.

Finlay:jimlad:

Hello Aaron.

I am also excited about having a new school.

Where abouts in Adelaide are you going to live, I like looking at all the houses on the internet. I would like a rumpus room and a swimming pool.

I would like to have a little brother, my sister is very naughty.

I am going to beavers tonight i enjoy it

From Finlay xx;)

Hiya,

My Nanny and Grandad live in Glenelg so we want to be as close to them as we can. Mummy doesn't think we can afford to live there though! We need a big house to fit us all in :)

I don't go to Beavers, but I like playing computer games, reading and (play) fighting with my brothers. I like swimming too but need to practice some more. I hope to do that when we get to Adelaide. It's hard for Mummy to take me swimming here as she says its too difficult with 3 boys and one adult, especially when she is the only one who can swim :nah:. We would go at the weekends but we like to play at my other Nanny's house then and see my cousin.

Do you have any idea of when you will get to Australia?

Aaron xxx

P.S. Lifesavers is a bit like swimming lessons I think, but at the beach? And they teach you about sharks and things. My Nanny was telling me but I forgot exactly what she said :cute:

Guest Claireg

Hi everyone

My names Jodie i'm 6 and nearly a 1/2 i moved to Adelaide in November 2008 with my mum and dad. I start a new school at the end of January which i am excited about but still a bit scared of to.

We go to the bech almost every weekend and i have learnt to body board which is fab. I'm going to join nippers next time as i was to late to join this summer.

We live in Hallett Cove which is nice and has lots of parks and only a short drive away from the beaches. Dont be scared of leaving your friends back in the UK i still email all my friends back there and sometimes write.

Hope you will enjoy it as much as i do. :goofy: