Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By Rachiegarlo

Thread: Schools for 16 month old (when it is time!) near Marion/Plympton etc area?

Schools for 16 month old (when it is time!) near Marion/Plympton etc area?

We are planning on moving near these areas soon (I am not sure when but in the next few years) and we are very flexible (depending on house prices) with where we live. We are keen gardeners (alright I admit my husband is:)) and would like our child to go to a school that has a garden etc where they tach them about....well nature type things.

Is there any like that near Marion/Plympton areas?

Or we would consider other areas of Adelaide if the school is right (and house prices!)

I am a little lost

Quote Originally Posted by valve2009 View Post
      A ball valve is a valve that opens by turning a handle attached to a ball inside the valve. The ball has a hole, or port, through the middle so that when the port is in line with both ends of the ball valve flow will occur.

South Plympton, Adelaide
      1114 times
      Westminster college is a private school for rec to yr 12, which also has an attached montissori kindy. They do agriculture here I think. Forbes primary school in South Plympton used to have a garden. Most schools do some kind of trees for life type seedling raising.
      seayork2002 likes this.
      Sailed SS Australis out of Southampton 1977.Arrived October in Adelaide via Melbourne 1977.Liverpool/London 1987 - 1992
      Adelaide 1992 to eternity:)and one day you'll wake up and stop counting how long you've been here.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums