Schools for 16 month old (when it is time!) near Marion/Plympton etc area?

Guest seayork2002

Guest seayork2002

Hi,

We are planning on moving near these areas soon (I am not sure when but in the next few years) and we are very flexible (depending on house prices) with where we live. We are keen gardeners (alright I admit my husband is:)) and would like our child to go to a school that has a garden etc where they tach them about....well nature type things.

Is there any like that near Marion/Plympton areas?

Or we would consider other areas of Adelaide if the school is right (and house prices!)

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest seayork2002

Sorry????

I am a little lost

A ball valve is a valve that opens by turning a handle attached to a ball inside the valve. The ball has a hole, or port, through the middle so that when the port is in line with both ends of the ball valve flow will occur.