can your children make their holy communion even if they don't go to a catholic schoo

Guest ray and sharon from cov

we are hoping to arrive in adelaide in approx 18mths and i was wondering??

I know the catholic schools are private over there (which i don't think we will be able to afford for a few years)

Does anyone know if it possible to still be part of a church and make their holy communion or would they have to be at the school???

any info that you have or can point me to would be much appreciated

thanks Sharon:jiggy:

great stuff!! - many thanks for that - i just have to say how great this website is as i have been trying to find that info for ages on the web. (your a superstar:notworthy:)

thanks again Sharon

Guest norah battie

no worries...you just arrange it through the parish Church.......schools are taking less responsibility for it now and its done with parents and Church..you'll just need the Baptism Cert and Reconcilliation date...also YOU decide when you think your child is ready