Iggy has escaped

Guest Lisado

Well obviously our snake Iggy didin't want to go to a new home (see previous post) and has decided to do a runner!! Yes he has escaped out of his vivarium and we can't find him. Our house is up for sale so the new people (if we ever get them) may be in for one heck of a shock :wacko:

I shouldn't laugh!

Lisa (on behalf off Alex)

There's hope then that Iggy will turn up (believe it or not its the 2nd one that has gone walkies) So no more snakes. Told Alex to make do with the ones in Oz when we get there - although not the venomous kind.

I have to check under the beds at night to make sure he isn't there - or I'll get one heck of a shock! :swoon:

Poor Iggy! And poor Alex! (Poor you goes without saying!!)

I'm guessing he won't be moving round much at the mo cos it's cold over there isn't it? Have you tried tempting him out with a yummy mouse? Or looking wherever he'd be warmest?

Hope he turns up soon - for everybody's sake!

:wubclub: LC

Oh and how's your rabbit.......? :wideeyed:

Jemima the rabbit has a fab new home and we get updates all the time.

Hi there

I have cleared all rooms and no Iggy. Tried the mouse but no Iggy :sad:

We gonna try another tomorrow!

Thats 2 on the loose now. Told Alex there will be loads of animals in oz and he has asked for the vivarium to be moved from his room.I have my hopes that the (not so wee) monkey will turn up :cute:

I said if he pops up when we show anyone around, Alex will have to pretend its a remote control:wideeyed:

Lisa