Unley vs Parkside Primary School

Guest hrubieszowianka

Guest hrubieszowianka

Hello!

I know my question might be a bit too specific, but we need to choose between these two schools. For some reason I can't get on Parkside's web site, so no comparison with Unley. Any advise would be appreciated.

Unley primary is bigger in numbers and they have had a big intake in reception in the last few years so is expected to grow.Unley teaches Italian and Greek as its languages, they have a school musical, band, sport etc. They both serve the same kind of areas, both Parkside and Unley have a large population of settled well off families. Some of these will go onto to Private schools drifting off from about gr2-gr 5 or 6, if they haven't transferred by then they will probably stay til yr 7. The kids from Unley usually go onto Unley High, but at Parkside some will go to Glenunga Int High depending on where they live.

Your best bet is to look at both in person. If you like neither then Glen Osmond Primary and Linden Park primary, which do IB and LPPS is having a massive building upgrade and has a lot of international students are not far away. All these schools have very few behavioural problems that can't be sorted with a few words. Parents are very involved with their kids and free sausage sizzles are not needed to get the parents into the schools on Parent /teacher nights LOL.