• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: school worries

Bloods came back fine thanks Angela. Good to see you got a quick reply back so have an idea of the schools years for Bradley now.

There is so much to sort out on top of the visa!!

Lisa :D

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Hi Lisa

Yes really please how it will work out for Bradley. I think it will really help him settle if he's kept in Yr 5 (current) for longer. Year 6 starts getting much harder for them. And most importantly he will be with his Brother, which he is not now, they go to separate schools infants & juniors - so they are both excited about that :!: :) :!: :)

You have all the school worries to come with Dawn, no seriously its fine really. :?

Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

Hi Angela

We have been really lucky as Dawn is due to start full time primary in January. As she is not 5 until the end of August they are quite happy for her to remain in nursery until we go in April.

Then she will have similar hours in kindy in Adelaide til October when she will go full time :lol:

The attitude at schools in Adelaide seems to be geared around the kids rather than test scores which I guess is why they have such a good reputation and kids seem happier :D

Lisa :D :D

keeping my fingers crossed for your sponsorship - any day now!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12