• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Can anyone recommend a good primary school in north adelaide?

i had a feeling things wouldnt be that easy for schooling lol unless i can get sponcership i think student visa is my only way in. we have got the immigration unit but we put them on hold for a bit untill we can find out more on how we can afford to get our children in school i just dont want to pay them 5000 to then find out we cant afford to school our children grr it is sooo complex isnt it just feel that doors keep closing on us
      maybe it mayhelp if i could find a job offer but even then i think they would need to sponsor me to get anywhere

Hi, do you know of any schools that offer cricket scholarships (or secondary schools that are mad about cricket/sports!). My son is 12, 13 in May. (Looking to move to Adelaide or Perth - still doing the old research).

0 times
      I would avoid any Northern Area Primary School.Had a Cousin who went to Salisbury Primary from 1983 to 1987 and didn't like it but the family had no choice as they couldn't afford Private Schooling.Having said that The best I can recommend and do take into account It's almost twenty five years since I graduated from Elementary School is either Walkerville or North Adelaide Primary.I assume you would be living around Salisbury.The only downside I can think of if the kids are old enough to take the bus to school on their own for Walkerville is there's no straight through service like there was in my time in that the Buses from the Northern Area used to go down Smith St and set down just outside St Andrews and do the same on the return They would have to catch the 500 or 502 to Ingle Farm Shops and then a 202 to as Close to Stephens Terrace to walk down.

1826 times
      This post is four years old. It's probably a bit outdated now.....
      tina&steve likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12