school fees???

Guest darren alley

Guest darren alley

can anybody help? this question may have been asked and answered many times, but for piece of mind can anybody tell us what STATE SCHOOL fees will apply for an 15 and 8 year old. we have applied for a 475 visa.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

many thanks

darren and michele

Guest cunnah10
can anybody help? this question may have been asked and answered many times, but for piece of mind can anybody tell us what STATE SCHOOL fees will apply for an 15 and 8 year old. we have applied for a 475 visa.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

many thanks

darren and michele

Hi Darren & Michelle

We were on a 475....had 3 kids at school & 1 at kindy (aged 4,8,9 & 11)

our fees (if i remember correctly) for state school was $199 per annum( per child )....this could be paid monthly,by the term or all up front (or if we liked just as & when suited us).

hope this helps?

Gill

State primary budget anything upto $300 depending on the school and about $450 - 500 for High school. You can pay by term or upfront, just speak to the school. If you start through the school yr then you only pay for what is left of the school yr. Also budget about $200 for uniforms for High school and a bit less for primary but savings can be made and you will have to buy the stationary for your child who is at High school age. This is usually included in the primary school fee for initial set up at the start, and then you have to top up as needed yourself.

Guest salisbury massive

I'd be looking at a bit more than $200 for State High School uniform, Golden Grove High Schools dress alone just cost me $92, and since its part of the formal uniform you have to buy it. i paid about $330 in all for High School.

I have one just starting Reception and her uniform just cost $136 for a polo shirt, a sweatshirt, a dress, a hat and 2 pairs of shorts.

High school fees came to $440 and Primary is $200.

Jo

Have a look at state school's in the area you like you will probably find that the older your child is the more fee's you will have to pay in high school but not by an awful lot I think its between $100 or $200 more this include's books, pencils etc although when our daughter first went to school we was asked to buy special calcuators, paints for art and any activities the school was putting on so be prepared, all kids have to wear hats at school too during the summer seasons and at primary level it has to be a bucket hat or a wide brimed hat so put an extra $20 onto your budget for that, my eldest at her school got her hat provided in the school fee's but that might only be her school.