Do we need their school reports?

Guest GAFFBAM

Guest GAFFBAM

Hi we are moving to Adelaide in May. We are hoping to get into Brighton Primary (Catchment Permitting). Do we need any historical information on where the children are in their grades?? Or will their most recent school report be sufficient? Or do they need anything at all? Thanks again PIA i'm sure you won't disappoint.

Guest Trakki

We bought their school reports with us and although the school didn't ask for them I showed them to their teachers and they were very grateful to see them and said they were a great help.

Guest GAFFBAM

Hi Thanks for all your replies, I'll take them just in case. Brighton have recently told me they are full although when I was touring the school they did say we didn't have to be in the catchment. Maybe they will change their mind again when we are there in person as the catchment area is pretty small and we have our sights set on Brighton High for Jan.