We have just come back from a 3 week reccie of Adelaide it is amazing! The kids loved it carnt wait to go back next year (one child wobbly). We are on a 475 visa and I know it all sounds risky no job hardly any money What if... What if... but I want us to have an adventure together before the kids get to old and leave. If it works out great if not then we will hold our hands up and come home but at least I wont have any what if's on my death bed!! AND I would have live in Oz for 2/3 years. Something to tell the grandchildren.
I have looked at schools but cannot find out what year group my middle son would be in so I thought I would ask on here as I always get an answer. (Its a great site!)
He is unsure about going as I cannot answer his question about school. (Yet) He will be sixteen next march and we will be coming out at the end of June 2010. Will he still be at school ? Or will he go to Tafe ?
All my other sons are sorted the 18 year old has already chosen his course at Tafe and just cannot wait to go back. The youngest will be 12 next year so he knows he is going to a secondary school.
Please help so I can put his mind at rest and carry on with getting ready to go!! How exciting/scary/oh my god what are we doing/what the hell let's go!!